Home Selling in Cutler Ridge>Question Details

Heidi R. Ste…, Home Seller in S.W. Miami/Dade, FL...

I live in SW Miami / Cutler Bay Need to find out my house value to sell asap

Asked by Heidi R. Stevens, S.W. Miami/Dade, FL 33177 Wed Aug 27, 2008

Answers

3
If you would like a Comparative Market Analysis done, I would be happy to help. I could also review with you a very aggressive marketing plan to get your house sold. Another thing you can do is: check out EWM's website for "Facts & Trends" , houses for sale in your area and neighborhood information.
Web Reference: http://www.ewm.com
Heidi
If you need a referral of a top Realtor in your area I would be happy to provide one. My advice is that you need the information requested from a professional who knows three things:
1. Your home
2. Your personal situation
3. Your local market trends.

You are welcome to contact me via my Trulia profile if you need help.
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Contact a few local agents that specialize in your neighborhood. Most would be and should be able to provide you with a CMA, the CMA Comarative Market Analysis will give you a rough idea of what has sold and what is available in your neighborhood. There may be a few very low asking prices and a few very high prices that make the value determination that much more difficult. A professional will be able to weed out the data.

Another moethod is to scour sites such as this one- Trulia and Zillow- there are many sites that provide value information- best to talk to a local pro.