Home Selling in Shreveport>Question Details

jwsalvail, Both Buyer and Seller in Bossier City, LA

I just put my 3/2 investment property on the market in east Shreveport (71105). I want to do an open house. What is the best day of an open house?

Asked by jwsalvail, Bossier City, LA Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

4
Sunday for sure is the best day, i would definately put directional signs at the ends of the streets pointing to your Open House. Are you a FSBO? Also place an ad on Craigslist "OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY at 123 GOLD ST" with pics and information on your home. You should be able to also post that info on other sites that you are using to market your home.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to assist you.

Jenny Dawson
Realty Executives SB
8575 Fern Ave., Suite 105
Shreveport, LA 71105
Office: 318-868-3600
Fax: 318-868-3689
Mobile: 318-344-5355
Email: JennyDawson@realtyexecutives.com
Website: http://www.Sbcrelocation.com

Independently owned and operated
“Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission”
Sunday afternoon by far. It's when all other open houses are. People are out then and actively looking.
Sunday is the best day for Open Houses. 2:00 to 4:00 is a great time because people have been able to go to lunch and are ready to walk around at Open Houses. I like to add balloons to my directional signs as well. Good luck with your Open House.
Sunday!! 2pm-4pm make sure to put out signs thursday. You will get more traffic.