Home Selling in Refugio>Question Details

Linda Cantu, Other/Just Looking in Woodville, TX

I have two rent properties in Refugio and it is getting hard for me to make profit. I want to sell them but I don't know how. please help me

Asked by Linda Cantu, Woodville, TX Thu Apr 21, 2011

with this one of them is on 207 w. Bailey and the other one is a trailer set on a property. I have put money in them and the renters destroy them and then skip out on rent. I am loosing every year. I haven't made any profit since I got them. I want to sell and I don't know for how much to sell them for or how to go about it. I live in Boerne and it is hard for me to keep up with them. I also have 5 lots in Woodville,Texas White tail ridge estates. and I know they arent' worth much,But I need to sell everything. I am 65yrs old and I do need help.

Ms. Cantu,

I'm an investor and may be able to make you a fast, quick, cash offer.

I typically just try to come up with a deal that will pay you a fair price for your property, but also allows it to be a viable investment for me. In other words, a WIN-WIN solution.

Any interest?

Thomas Jones
My husband's job just moved to Refugio. We are looking for a home to rent. We are non-drinking and non-smoking family. We have 3 boys whom are very well family oriented and respectful. Our oldest son is a Choir and HOSA/ MEDICAL student and our middle child is in Mariachi and Robotics. We feel very overwhelmed in having to uproot them from Edinburg. My husband wants for us to move over to Refugio so we can all be close and together. If you would like renters that not only would keep your property clean and well taken care of. Please contact me at 956-207-0752.

My name is Mari Avila.
Linda get hold of some realtors in the areas where these properties are located and ask for advice. They will know the local area markets and be able to give you some guidance. If you need help finding some realtors feel free to contact me through Trulia andalthough I am in PA I will get some referrals for you.
Web Reference: http://www.VandekarTeam.com
Your first step is to contact a Realtor or two to come look at the properties and give you an idea what they would sell for. Choose the agent you like the best and let them guide you and explain the process to sell.