Home Selling in Nyack>Question Details

sprid99, Both Buyer and Seller in Nyack, NY

I have to get a buyer for my home fast. I have made an offer on a larger home. Help.

Asked by sprid99, Nyack, NY Wed Sep 26, 2012

How do I know if I have the right agent to get it done?

Answers

10
R Wright’s answer
Hi Sprid - I have a pre-approved buyer who is shopping for an home now in your area. Please contact me at 914-299-0420 with additional details such as price, bedrooms, etc. As well, if you would like to work with a realtor with a proven track record I am available.
Hi there,

I hope by now you have successfully sold your home in Nyack and been able to move into the larger home. I agree with the advice that based on your situation, you would want to have a subject to sale of your current home clause on you purchase of the larger home, except that some sellers won't accept that contingency and you might have to figure out how to buy the larger home without it. It is good protection as long as the contingency is accepted. Did you sell your home and buy the other one?

If not, and if you are still looking for a caring and professional realtor, please call me at 914-588-2365.

If you did, congratulations!

Ellen Kippel
Weichert Realtors
Multi-million dollar producer
914-588-2365
http://www.dreamhomesrocklandandorangeny.com
Hi-good question-The key point besides going with your gut intuition is does the agent have experience selling homes in Nyack in particular. Nyack is a niche market and their are only a very small percentage of agents actually selling homes. Check their experience and list of homes sold recently in Nyack and the surrounding area.

After that make sure that your home is presented in the best possible way. Most buyers will view your home on the internet for the first time-you can only make a first impression once- As a former professional photographer I know how important pictures are. Make sure yours are the best they can possibly be!
A few questions to ask...
Is the person a Realtor?
Is the person a full-time agent?
How much experience do they have?
How long has their firm been in business?
Do they specialize in Nyack?
Do they communicate well?
Is their marketing professional?

I wish you all the best in getting the job done.

Julian Mostel
Associate Broker
Lydecker Realty
143 Main St.
Nyack, NY 10960
845-358-0001 ext. 26 http://www.RocklandBestHomes.com
Nobody Works Harder for You than We Do. Period.
Hi , You may want to consider a sale of home contingency to the contract of the home you wish to buy. Good luck.

https://www.newmarylandtownhomes.com
Have a discussion with your agent; review comps, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, if pricing needs adjustment, lower accordingly; make sure the marketing maximizes your exposure; make sure the property is easily accessible for all showings--is neat, sparkling clean, clutter free, remove/rearrange any bulky furniture, fresh paint if necessary, etc.; don't forget the exterior for curb appeal.....
Hi: I can help you sell your house quickly. There are a number of key issues: 1) Your price needs to be correct. 2) Your "incentive" to the buyer's agent & to the buyer needs to be correct. 3) Your exposure must be maximized. & 4) Your staging needs to be correct. If any of these 4 items are out of sync, you won't sell. If you want to talk more about it, please call me for more unique ideas. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty, http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commissions splits up to 80% with no fees.

If you know any agents who might be interested in joining us, we'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.
The best way to move forward is the right price, coupled with the best Marketing Realtor you can find.

My agents and I would be happy to assist you; we are licensed in NY, PA, MA & CT and marketing is what we do.

845-522-5808

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Hi, I would be happy to provide you with a CMA (Certified Market Analysis) of your home so you can see what the current value is. Pricing it correctly is important in a time sensitive situation. Great photos of your home is also key to a quick sale. Potential buyers will see those photos online and decide whether or not they want to view it in person. I use a professional photographer to get the best possible shots. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience 914.588.6878.
Hopefully, you are working with an experienced Realtor. We help you position your home correctly in this market. We show you how your home can be presented in the best possible ways. We then market your home. You should be getting feedback on every showing. Call me if you'd like to discuss further.
.
Julian Mostel
Associate Broker
Lydecker Realty
143 Main St.
Nyack, NY 10960
845-358-0001 ext. 26
http://www.RocklandBestHomes.com