donnaattusca…, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

I have to file separate married because my wife has assets and I need to do a short sale . The property is in my name. I need to do this for

Asked by donnaattuscany, Boynton Beach, FL Wed May 15, 2013

Showing I am insolvent. If my wife has a 401k in assets, do they consider half of that as my asset in my return. If they do I may not be insolvent and then cannot -afford to do a short sale.
Any recommendations of this holds true.?

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer