Home Selling in New York>Question Details

Gejones2, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I have to either sell or move my modular home thats in a community upstate. The home has water damage and mold. I own the home and I would sell.

Asked by Gejones2, New York, NY Tue Jul 10, 2012

I'm open to ideas, I need advice and help!! George 914.388.4902

Help the community by answering this question:


Before selling your home, you may want to look into the costs of mold remediation. Getting it done right by a reputable contractor can no only increase the value but make it more appealing for a buyer as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 14, 2013
Where is the home that you are looking to sell?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
Kingston, NY in Ulster County.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012
Hello George, can you answer me as to where this home is as I cover rockland orange ulster & sullivan counties. Regards Allan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
Thanks for responding Allan. The home is in a park in Kingston which is in Ulster county.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Please contact me directly so that we may talk in detail privately.

Tarah W Young
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer