Benito Sy, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

I have one single wide mobile home for sale at the price of $9,500 located at 4525 west twain avenue las vegas nv 89103 the lot rent is 600 monthly

Asked by Benito Sy, Las Vegas, NV Thu Sep 5, 2013

Give the trailer to a non-profit (if you can locate one stupid enough to take it), claim the deduction and get into a real home to call your own.

Why would anyone pay $600 a month to park their car/trailer on a lot? Why would anyone pay $9000 for a trailer that intermediately goes down in value and then pay $600 a month to park the trailer on a lot that can have increasing rent every year?
Why would any person pay $9000 and then pay $600 a month to store the property with the future increasing expenses of storage, reduced value of the trailer, and have no deductions for the cost.

That same person can rent a property and save their $9000 in their pocket and still have the same disadvantage of increased rent every year and no deductions. They can take me for a cruise every year for 10 years with the savings and be better off 10 years from now.

The same person can PURCHASE a property, lock in the payment for the term of the loan (typically 30 years) own the property, deduct the interest on the loan (which lowers the monthly cost) keep the equity in the property, have payments the same as rent and live in their 3 bedroom, 2+ bath HOME that is not a trailer.

A call to me or your favorite Realtor will get you into your own property with all of the benefits at the same cost per month.

No credit, no problem. You just think you have no credit. Let's chat about what you can use for credit.
No down payment? If you have deposits to move, you probably have a down payment.
Bad credit, options are open for you to own your own home. Call me for details.

Please contact me immediately if you know a person that cannot make their mortgage payments. I will work with them to avoid foreclosure or bankruptcy at no charge or fees to them.

Realty One Group
The Brodkin Group
Steven Goldman, CRS
Broker Salesman
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Default Advocate (CDAT)
Certified Short Sale Professional (CSP)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
REO-BPO Certified
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct 702-242-1372
Fax: 866-286-2099
E-Mail: crssteven@teamgoldman.info
Realtors can't help you with mobile homes. Unless the home is sitting on a foundation, we can't help you as the property is not considered real estate. This is a state rule - not a realtor rule.