Home Selling in New River>Question Details

Owner, Home Seller in New River, AZ

I have land that I would like to list. I am an owner not an agent. Can only agents list or do you take for sale by owner?

Asked by Owner, New River, AZ Fri Sep 24, 2010

Answers

6
Jon Hegreness’ answer
It looks like you are attempting to ask a question of Trulia. The message board you used is a tool for getting answers about Real Estate from local experts. I would contact Trulia Direct with your question. On a side note, I would be happy to get you some local market statistics on your lot and talk about it's sale.
I don't think an owner can list their property on Trulia, only licensed agents. Zillow is your best bet for a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) property or other For Sale By Owner type sites. All you have to do is google them. Zillow is free still, I think, and some charge a fee. The key is exposure and marketing !
If you are looking to attempt to sell you home by yourself, there are several free websites that you can use to list your land for sale that will syndicate to additional websites. However, you may be missing out on the best buyers by not working with an agent who can market your home through the Arizona Regional Multi-Listing Service. Most agents will also market your home to all of the websites that you can and more, as well has assist when it comes to negotiating the terms of the contract.

James
Web Reference: http://www.jameswehner.com
Trulia does not list FSBOs (For Sale By Owner). Zillow allows FSBO listings for a fee. You may want to talk to a local Realtor to determine what he/she can do for you.
You need to address your question to Trulia. Your question here is posted for real estate agents to respond to. Agents can get their listings listed on Trulia.com for free and pay money for more control/exposure. So, I'm sure that if you pay a fee, that Trulia will list your property on their site. You can also list your property for sale on Google and hundreds of other sites for free or nearly free if you are a savvy internet person.

-----
PAUL WELDEN PLLC
Exclusive Buyer's Agent
HomeSmart
480-241-0081
Dear Owner:

You may place it for sale through an agent (will appear on the MLS and depending on the Realtor all of the major online real estate search engines) or you can list yourself and advertise in classifieds and other online services like Trulia.

Jeff Masich, Realtor
Arizona Homes and Land
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
HomeSmart