Jim Santaella, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

I have land for sale on Trulia. Does my viewing this page only add to the number of views.?

Asked by Jim Santaella, Miami, FL Thu Oct 1, 2009

Answers

1
Jim,

Yes, I believe your viewing the page adds to the number of total views. I work for Prudential Network Realty which is has an enhanced presence on a number of websites including Trulia. I am able to provide a weekly report to each of my sellers showing them the number of times their property was viewed on all of the websites where we have an enhanced presence. The report shows the number of times it was returned in web searches., the number of times buyers clicked on the property for more information and the number of times it was saved to buyers' portfolios.

I did a test where I searched for my sellers' properties and then saved some of them so I could see the impact. My activity was registered in the total numbers.

One of the seller's I worked with last year listed vacant land for sale in Green Cove Springs and I will tell you that it doesn't get that many hits on a weekly basis compared to residential homes, because the number of people looking for vacant land is much less.

Hope this helps.

Scott Sullivan
Prudential Network Realty
3535 Highway 17, Suite 10
Fleming Island, FL 32003

C: 904-327-5676
O: 904-269-1716
Scott.Sullivan@PrudentialNetworkRealty.com