Home Selling in Phoenix>Question Details

Shawn Jernig…, Other/Just Looking in Phoenix, AZ

I have house listed through an agent on the MLS. How do I get my house to show up on your Website, and what?

Asked by Shawn Jernigan, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jul 11, 2008

is there a FEE for showing my listing on this website?

Answers

6
Shawn
Syndication, Talk to your agent, he/she should be able to add it. All my listings show right here and other many sites, It part of giving listings maximun exposure.
Feel free to talk to your agent, we always welcome feed back,
Web Reference: http://ownyourhomeaz.com
Shawn,

Your first step will be to ask your current Realtor. If he is full service Realtor your listing should be showing on this and many other sites. That is one (out many) of the differences between a regular full time and full service Realtor and a discount Realtor.

Besides the commission paid to your Realtor there should be no other fee to you.

Shawn,

Thanks for your inquiry!

If your agent is a member they can feature your home on this site!

You may want to consider a full service listing! Agents that offer full service, provide more exposure to more websites including international sites to help sell your home.

Feel free to call if you have any questions!

Lucinda
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
If your house is listed in the MLS it can be found on my web site. For it to be featured, I belong to the Point2Homes network where I have a handshake agreement with hundreds of agents to have my listing appear in the National Listing Service (NLS) and appear on all their websites as well. For your listing to appear on the Trulia web site your agent just needs to be a member and add it in.... no cost.
Shawn,
In our local MLS, we have a hub link that will auto load listing to different websites. Some print advertisers also do this as part of their service. It can take a few days for this to happen in some cases. You should ask your Realtor about the marketing schedule and if it is scheduled to be placed on Truila.