Dan, Both Buyer and Seller in 08611

I have homes on Jersey Street in Trenton 08611. What are homes in that area selling for?

Asked by Dan, 08611 Wed Aug 19, 2009

Answers

2
William Leigh Holt’s answer
Dan: As you probably know, there have been a string of fires on Jersey street. I don't think that will affect the properties pricing. I really don't know anything about the situation in respect to the fires, except they have made the paper.

Here’s what I can tell you. I've sold houses in Trenton for years. Using the 08611 zip code, basically south Trenton, I find that about 230 residential properties are listed as available, with 46 selling in SIX months. That's about 30 month's inventory! Average sale price: $ 53,900, median sale price $41,000. This means a few good sales brought up the average. There are 25 pending deals. That about 16 a month, much better than 8 a month over the past 6 months. If you have several to sell and want an experienced agent in the area, we can talk.

609 278 5680

Bill Holt
Dan, There is quite a range of price points on the homes for sale right now on that street. At the low end, there are a few under contract at around 19k, and there are a few for sale in the 130-150 range. I'm guessing these are investment properties.

If you get me more details on the type of properties you own, we can narrow down a more accurate number for you. Contact me anytime via email, cell/text...

Barbara Smith ABR, GRI
Weichert Realtors
NJ & PA Licensed Realtor
Email: BarbSmith321@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://BarbSellsSJ.com