Home Selling in Charlotte>Question Details

bjshopper, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

I have 3 dogs & 6 cats; all well-behaved; house is clean & odor free; can't remove them for showings as some have health issues; what to

Asked by bjshopper, Fort Myers, FL Sun Dec 29, 2013

do?

Answers

2
I am not sure if you already have your home listed or if you are looking to list your home and this is your concern. We can work around this. Please feel free to call me and we can discuss this matter in detail. 704-641-0626

I'm not sure if you contacted anyone already or if you are working with an agent yet. If you have not signed with an agent yet you should. Having a broker with great negotiating skills is a must. Please feel free to call me to help you sell your home quickly. My last two listings both sold with multiple offers and within 1-2 days. Call me if you are interested in finding out more about my marketing plan if you are not already listed with another broker.

Thank you again for this opportunity to serve you, I realize you have a choice of Real Estate Brokers, so I truly appreciate your business.

Your dedicated Real Estate Broker,

Janice Maynard
Broker/REALTOR, Serving NC and SC
Keller Williams Ballantyne
704-641-0626 Cell/Text
http://www.unioncountyhomes4sale.com
Create a designated area that you can easily put all animals up, maybe the garage or laundry room. Post a note on the door to indicate the pets are inside and post a picture of the room.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Thank you for the thought but one dog is a boxer mix, one a large lab, and the other looks like she came from a Disney movie and my laundry room is adequate in size but not for 9 animals to be cooped up; plus their health issues won't permit it. I am thinking now that I will have to be here and 2 of the dogs who have undergone cancer surgery, etc I will put in my van and have my youngest daughter come and sit with them. The rest will have to remain in the house; for the most part no one will know they are here as they nap a lot plus I found out several years ago when I was showing my daughter's house I was there to make sure perspective buyers and realtors didn't leave doors open and let out her cats; sure enough even with me there people just open doors and leave them open as they went out to look at the backyard; thank goodness her backyard was fenced so I could retrieve Noelle one of her cats. A lot of folks are not courteous about being in someone's home. Thanks for writing.
Flag Sun Dec 29, 2013