Home Selling in Milwood>Question Details

Ralph Lopez, Home Seller in Milwood, Austin, TX

I have asked repeatedly to have this posting changed.....the sq. ft. is wrong...the MLS # is wrong...the price is wrong....who will fix it?

Asked by Ralph Lopez, Milwood, Austin, TX Fri Aug 6, 2010

Answers

9
Betina Foreman’s answer
Dear Ralph,
Your agent/Realtor should be able to help you get this corrected. If they don't respond within a reasonable amount of time, you might try calling their Broker. I wish you luck!
Cheers,
Betina
call me Ralph. Im at my desk right now and I'll see how I can help out. If you are under representation, and your Agent is in contact with you, call your Agent.

Shawn
512-330-1075
If your agent does not reply, then contact the broker. Usually there is a processor (a real estate admin) at the broker who does the MLS stuff. If the broker does not fix it TODAY, then if your property is in the Austin MLS you can reach ABOR (Austin Board of Realtors) which runs the system using the contact info on the link referenced below.

From that page, this is ABOR's direct contact info for this stuff:

To report MLS violations, contact ABoR's content quality representatives:
betterdata@abor.com
512/454-7636
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
I'll give you the same answer as everyone else. Get your agent/broker to fix it. If you don't have an agent, who put it in MLS for you? Whomever put it in MLS for you is going to have to fix it. If you don't have a realtor I suggest you get one. It's very hard to sell your home "for sale by owner". Good luck.
Phillip
Sounds like a communication problem. Call your agent, if you are not satisfied, call the broker. There are times when a property is distributed to websites that do not pick up changes as quickly as owners and brokers would like, however, with some work and effort the agent should be able to deal with this quickly. There should be communication with you on why and how the misinformation can be fixed. Get your agent on the phone and demand answers now! Good luck from New Jersey!
Ralph,
It is not hard to get corrected. Is your (or this) property listed by a professional REALTOR?
It is possible that the ML# & Price are wrong for the current listing but actually refer to an old listing. This is one of the downsides of sites like Trulia, old & out dated information languishes for weels often and years sometimes.

Bill Austin
Your listing agent is the only one that can do it. Call his broker if you can't get him to do it.
You need to have your listing agent claim the listing, and make edits.
Let your listing agent know and your agent can contact customer service.