Home Selling in Norwell>Question Details

judyc0913, Home Seller in Norwell, MA

I have an 18 year old ranch Where would be the best place to advertise for someone who wants one floor living?

Asked by judyc0913, Norwell, MA Fri Mar 22, 2013

Answers

6
I can refer you to an excellent Realtor who sells homes in your town. She and I refer clients to each other for the best possible buyers in each of our locations. Give me a call when you have the time. 508-294-5630
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 22, 2013
We have a realtor, but we are trying to come up with the best place to advertise my home, everyone says it looks brand new. So we want to get the best price we can and sell quick. I know that's what everyone says, we're just looking for the best way to advertise.
Flag Fri Mar 22, 2013
The preferences for a one story living, comes with a variety of potential buyers, some just like ranch living, and others do not.... If you want to sell your ranch best, there area a few recommendations
a) prepare your home right for being ready to be put on the market, may be some staging, moving around some furniture or removing some b) may be a fresh color paint on a wall here and there c) carpet cleaning or removal etc. etc.

In order to get good advice and also to price your property right from the start connect with a local
Realtor who will provide you with the market value of your home and all other preparations necessary to sell your home in a market friendly yet competitive way.

If you need a recommendation get back to me I gladly send you a recommendation.

Good Luck to you
Sincerely yours, Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE :)Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs,
and with her trusted Partner Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com EdithSellsHomes@gmail.
Check out my website http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Some "Baby boomers" are all looking for ranch style properties. The population has reached the chapter of their lives that some are looking to simplify and desire one floor living. The normal course of advertising may include accepting the assistance of a Realtor who will have many resources available including several websites: HomeFinder, Realtor.com, Trulia, Multiple Listing Service to name a few. Working with a Realtor, these resources become available to an owner and have up to date information for potential buyers. Today the most widely utilized source for home search is the Internet.
I have to agree with Margie. The MLS, Zillow, Trulia are the best places to advertise your home for Sale. Realtors are trained professionals to help you every step of the way!
However , MLS will send your home to many diferent companies . The greatest exposure is the MLS
Using MLS is really your best form of advertising your home. Realtor.com and trulia along with Zillow are very traveled sites. However when using MLS it will feed to most company sites and Zillow. A realtor will be the best device to sell your home as we are trained negotiators and marketers
Good morning Judy!

Are you renting it or selling?

Amy