Daniel Holley, Home Owner in Knoxville, TN

I have an agent who has done an MLS listing (it's on her companies website and Zillow). How do I get it listed onto Trulia as well?

Asked by Daniel Holley, Knoxville, TN Thu Jun 6, 2013

Do I have to ask her to do it (her father died recently and I know she is very busy) or can I facilitate the process? Thanks.

According to Trula, real estate listing are received from LISTHUB, a third party data aggregator.
The real estate data DOES NOT COME FROM THE LOCAL MLS.
A recent study by a west coast company revealed that new home listings can appear on aggregate websites like Trulia up to 7 days AFTER they appear in the MLS or professional real estate websites.
Be patient. I will show up eventually. The real buyer will come from the local MLS.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence. Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
Thank you!
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Hi Daniel,

I am not sure about the MLS in Knoxville, but in Houston, it automatically is pulled from the third party sites (Trulia, Etc.) It sometimes takes a couple of days. I always make sure to go in and insure all of the info is correct and add more pictures if necessary.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Christina Austin
RE/MAX Realty Center
Thank you!
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
If it is a Houston MLS listing, the Houston Association of Realtors pushes all their listings to Trulia automatically. Your agent will just need to setup a free Trulia account and claim the listing.
Thank you!
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
It's Tennessee.
Flag Thu Jun 6, 2013