Michael Watt…, Real Estate Pro in West Hollywood, CA

I have an ACTIVE listing at 1129 Larrabee Street #4, West Hollywood, CA. 90069. Not showing as being for sale.

Asked by Michael Wattenbarger, West Hollywood, CA Thu Feb 27, 2014

MLS #14-731643, BH/GLAAR. List price $869,000

Answers

9
It looks like it went on the market 2/13/2014 & then taken off the market after 45 days .Good Luck !
Hello Michael,

Speak with your agent to make sure the listing was properly loaded on the MLS. Trulia gets it's listing straight from the MLS.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Seal Beach CA
Michael,
It all depends when the listing agent imputed your property on the local MLS which then Trulia gets the feed that shows up on here.

Best Wishes,

David R. Indermill

Re/Max Hall Of Fame, CDPE | Since 1998 | Luxury Real Estate Advisor
International Referrals | Bank Owned Assets | Off Market Properties
Large Cash Investor Fast Close Network | B.R.E License # 01232827

http://www.SanDiegoHomeStore.Com

Cell: 858-414-LIST (5478) Texting OK
Fax: 858-430-5544
Email: david@sandiegohomestore.com
When did you sign your listing agreement? The turn around time for your listing to post is typically 24-48hours. I recommend speaking to your agent to discuss your property listing in more detail.
Is it showing up yet? I just had a similar problems recently.
If you just recently listed your place for sale, it's possible Trulia doesn't show it Active yet, sometimes it can take Trulia & other sites up to 72hrs for your listing to "go live". I love you Trulia, but please also check Realtor.com, I think new listings on that site come up a little quicker.

If your place has been listed Longer than 72hrs, or you know for a fact that your agent has entered it in to the MLS well over 72hrs ago, it is possible he or she has made a locational mistake; like an incorrectly typed zip code, something of that nature.

It is rare, but oddly enough I have seen home listings totally NOT match where they actually are. Just recently, I had to send a msg to a listing agent for a property showing that it was in San Pedro, near Long Beach, when it was actually located somewhere near Bakersfield.

I hope this info has helped. You should contact your listing agent & say "What's up? I don't see my listing anywhere??"

If you'd like to discuss this further, please shoot me an email directly or give me a call, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for Answers after mine, or Replies from you beneath my answer.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
Are you interested in buying? You didnt really post a question. Email me if you need anything further.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Unit #2 is showing in MLS, but not unit #4...
Maybe you should talk to the listing agent about it? You identify yourself as "Home Buyer" so I assume you're not the agent? He/she should check their MLS IDX agreement. If it's in your MLS, it should appear on Trulia, although it may take a day or two.