Home Selling in Lynn>Question Details

Mc, Home Buyer in 01902

I have a two family in Lynn 01902 area. It has a big lot, turn key, with some minor repairs. Should I sell now, or in the spring. I want 190,000

Asked by Mc, 01902 Sat Sep 3, 2011

Answers

5
Hi where in Lynn is this property located and are both units occupied?

Linda Sciaraffa
Linda's Rentals
Office# 978-969-1978
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011
Hello MC,

One of the first things you want to do is look in Trulia and compare your home to others in the area and on market. A few things you want to think about when setting up your asking price, 1. Old school saying (Location,Location,Location) Your location in Lynn. Are you in East Lynn 01905 or West Lynn 01902, Because this is a factor for your buyer. 2. Number of bedrooms, 2-3 Bedrooms is pretty desirable right now, 3. Is there any yard space for parking and for kids. So MC, if you feel you have those 3 things in your favor your next step is to
reach out to a real estate agent and get a more detailed look at the market.
P.S. Winter time is not great time to list house... Feel free to contact me for more info

http://karriemcherry.pgpros.com/contact/

Karriem
Hello Mc:

To see what similar homes have sold in the past 6 months, look in Trulia and then decide whether your asking price meets the market evaluation. If it is realistic, then list your home now - you can always take off the market before the winter. You can then use the winter months to spruce the home up before putting back on the market in the Spring of 2012.

I wish you success with your decision!

Warmly,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011
Hi mc,
I can't give you an accurate market value without viewing the property. Lynn is a very hot market right now! If I can help, contact mel and we can set up a time for me to view the property. I'm in Lynn 3-4 times a week.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011

Send me an email wiht the address and will send you recent comparable sales. If the property is price correctly it will sell regardless of when yuo put it on the market.

Eric Erickson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 3, 2011