Home Selling in Martinez>Question Details

Pleasehelpme…, Home Seller in Orange County, CA

I have a rental property I'm looking sell in Martinez. I will take a big haircut since values have dropped since I purchased it in July 2009.

Asked by Pleasehelpme1975, Orange County, CA Sat May 5, 2012

My question? What will my home sell for? Please don't try and over value. I want what it will sell for in this market. The address is 1155 Polson Court Martinez CA. I live in Orange County so I need a trusted advisor who works the Martinez area and knows this area well.

Answers

15
Suzanne Looker, SRES’s answer
I live and work in Martinez. Please align with one of us to take a look inside to give you a realistic value for your rental property. Inventory is extremely low, so if you are motivated this is an excellent time to sell.
Suzanne Looker, www. Suzannelooker.com
Hello, it does not look like you sold the property yet. The price has gone up since you posted this inquiry two years ago. If you are still thinking about selling, I would like to help. We are full service broker, but don't charge a full commission which can save you thousands. My office is in Martinez and I sell lots of homes in the area. If you want to know the current value of the property, please let me now. Thank you. My website - http://goldenhomes.helpusell.com
Contact me if you still need help with this.

916-529-3707
I am an investor, and havea property now in escrow in Nevada County, am looking to purchase another property in Martinez.....Please send me the info asap
Just read about your inquiry. Is your property still available for sale? I can recommend a very reliable realtor who helped me with the purchased of my first house. Let me know if you are still interested.
Hello Antoinette;

It doesn't look like you received a satisfactory answer to this question about your home on Polson Court in Martinez. If that is the case, let us know if you are still seeking reputable, successful assistance in Martinez. If so, we would be more than happy to provide you with an honest answer to your question. We would also send information on your home on 2558 Holly View Court in Martinez as well.

The market has made some huge strides in the past 6 months in terms of being a seller's market. There is very little inventory and about 30 buyers for every home listed which means we are receiving anywhere from 10 to 30 offers on all new listings.

We also have a number of buyers that are prequalified for a loan yet unable to compete on a home purchase.

If interested in learning more about us please contact me at 925.285.0716. As a further note; it appears that all of the responses are from agents whose office is not located in Martinez. We are in the downtown restaurant district and my wife and I are long-time residents of Martinez - you can't lose!

John & Ruth Law
ALTERA Signature Properties
351 Main Street
Martinez, CA 94553

925.285.0716
John@JohnLawsRealEstate.com

I estimate the value to be in the mid to high 200s....If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Kamal Randhawa
510 932 1066
Hi!
It is difficult to give you an exact price without looking at the condition of the property now. Have the tenants taken good care of the home? Are they in a position to purchase it? Are you underwater in your mortgage? Are you tired of being a landlord? Perhaps a good property manager would be able to alleviate some of the stress of being an absentee owner??
My first home was in Martinez where I raised my two sons; lots of nice people there!
I have been selling real estate for 28 years now and love my profession. My experience in handling sales for out of town sellers is extensive. Most of all, it takes an agent who is a good communicator to advise you of what is happening both with your property and the surrounding areas. I would be happy to provide a market analysis once I view the property. Preliminary estimate is approximately $350,000 to $375,000.
Good news for you -- the market here is very active!!!
Where are you in Orange County? I sold my mother's home in Westminster from here after doing some updating and staging of the property. It sold in one week with multiple offers!

Carolyn Zeigler
Re/Max Accord
925-487-1996
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
You might be surprised at the value that is still here, especially with so few homes available. If it's in move-in condition and doesn't need a lot of work, you would be in the $365 - $400,000 range. I'd need to see the house, of course. And better yet, if it's priced right you'll get multiple offers.

Michael Brionez, Broker
Martinez resident
P&P Sotheby's Intl Realty
925-288-0477
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Hello,Antoinett is it? I see this is a 3BR 2BA home of 1526 sq ft and a 9000 sq ft lot? Is there anything about this particular property that might add or subtract from its value when compared to the average home in the area. Anything such as a premium lot, interior updates, etc? Or is there any aspect that might detract from its value such as needed repairs or updates?

The Trulia system will not allow for me to attach and send you a market valuation report using this email platform. But I can easily run a number of different types of reports. I'll customize the reports based on what you can tell me about the property. I will also do a quick drive by to see what the immediate neighbors and rest of the street look like. I can have reports for you as early as this evening (Saturday). All you have to do is respond to this post and provide me your email address so I can send you the reports. Don't worry, I wont share you email address or hound you about hiring me. I'll let you decide at your pace as to who is the best broker for you.

I know that subdivision well as my previous residence was less than 1/2 mile away. I still live in Martinez and our office is right downtown on Main St. You could say that I specialize in Martinez. If you If you'd prefer to chat instead of email you are welcome to call me anytime at 925.382.7294.

Regards
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Hi Orange County,
I am familiar with Orange County having lived there for 10 years and in Pleasant Hill (two miles from Martinez) for the last 7 years selling real estate. My company sells the most real estate in the East Bay and I am right in the area as a local.specialist.

The market flooded with buyers and only about a one month supply of inventory. The timing could not be better to sell as we are seeing multiple offers on almost everything.

I encourage you to contact me at your convenience. I am here to help.

Bryce Schumacher
J. Rockcliff Realtors
925-457-4096
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Mr. Orange County,
I am the Director of Prudential CA. Realty's Trust and Probate Listing Services Division and can help you with the sale of your Trust property. Also,I grew up in Martinez and have been selling Real Estate for 10 year in the area. My office(s) is located just minutes from your property. Please visit me at my website: www. JohnDaviHomes.com for my current Listings, BIO, and Trust Client Testimonials.

Kindest Regards, John
_______________________________________________________________________________
John Davi-REALTOR
Prudential California Realty
"16 Bay Area Offices to Serve Your Needs!"
925-787-4756
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
I live and sell in Martinez and have done many shorts sales in this crazy market. I need to see the inside to give you a true estimate. Please contact me offline if you are interested in speaking.
Suzanne Looker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Contact me directly. i have been listing and selling homes in martinez area since 1999.is tenant on month tk mknth ? or does tenant gave interest in buying?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Property values in this area, similar to other adjoining cities, have dropped 25-30% from the peak of the market. So this property will probably sell in the 250-299K range, depending on improvements.

The good news is that buyers are buying again...

Properties that are priced well, in good condition and in good locations will sell in this market.

How may I help?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012