Home Selling in Ellijay>Question Details

Julie Reardon, Home Seller in Ellijay, GA

I have a property to be sold in Ellijay. How do I get started?

Asked by Julie Reardon, Ellijay, GA Tue Jun 24, 2014

Answers

2
I would be happy to see if I can assist you. If you email me your phone number and property information, I will give you a call. julie.hamm@metrobrokers.com Thanks!
The best thing to do is to contact a real estate agent in your area who is familiar with the local selling trends of that area.
Hi Julie. Check out local realtors on Trulia and other real estate websites and call a few of them to get a "competitive market analysis" which will tell you what similar homes or properties in the area or selling for. They should also tell you the percentage of commission that they will receive upon closing for selling your property. Lastly, ask what type of marketing they do for you - will they place ads in magazines, etc? I am a local Realtor and would be happy to help. Feel free to call me anytime! Best of luck with your property!
Flag Sun Sep 21, 2014