Mark Mckee, Real Estate Pro in Norman, OK

I have a property on the site that is at 807 SE 6th in Okla. City, not Moore, OK and the system won't change the city and keeps defaulting to

Asked by Mark Mckee, Norman, OK Tue Jul 12, 2011

Moore OK Please assist and make the change. I also have a listing needing back on at 7 Cluubhouse Dr. Blanchard, OK. Please add back onto my listings. It is not sold, exp., etc..

Answers

2
Contact Trulia about the Address in Moore Problem. This forum is for the associates like you to answer, not the Trulia people. your listing at 7 clubhouse dr. should go back on as soon as they get the new push from the MLS. If it does show up, but doesn't have your name on it "claim the listing" on the listing page. Hope this helps.

-Prudential Alliance Online Team
Hello Mark,
I suggest that you contact Trulia with your issues. You can contact them by e-mail or phone.

1. Click on the "help" tab in the drop down menu under your name in the upper right corner. Then a "contact us" tab will appear. Here you will be able to send them an e-mail message requesting the corrections.

2. Or you can call Trulia during their business hours (California time) at 415-748-3700.

Hope this helps.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty