Home Selling in Midwest City>Question Details

Linda Crouch, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK

I have a property listed on 246 Cambridge, Midwest City, OK & the posting has some of my info & some of another realtors info Can someone

Asked by Linda Crouch, Oklahoma City, OK Tue Mar 2, 2010

correct this I'm the listing realtor but there is another realtors picture and info associated with my property. How did this happen and can it be changed to the correct realtor?

Answers

1
Linda:

You are correct and that is wierd! Syndication from K/W, but brokered by Cobblestone???

Anyway, if you click on "report error", found on the right-hand side of the listing details, (over by share on facebook, etc.), this should pop-up another screen. On that screen drop-down the menu to "incorrect broker/agent," fill in your description and email, then submit. **NOTE** You have to choose (or not choose) to remove until this is resolved. Not to tell you how to do your business, but I would prefer to have the listing live, with the click-thru coming to my (your) site, instead of having no listing at all!

I pay a little money every month, to have all my listings "featured" AND the ability to claim and market my listings how I see fit. I hated having the brokerage picture, or any one else's picture on my listings! Hope all this helps and best of luck!

PS If you are "over K/W" and interested in a change, give me a shout! Sorry, had to recruit a little!