Home Selling in North Canton>Question Details

George P, Home Seller in North Canton, OH

I have a nice brick ranch for sale in North Canton City, I am the owner selling myself. Is there a way to get it listed here without an agent?

Asked by George P, North Canton, OH Fri Jun 21, 2013

Answers

5
No, it must be LISTED with a Realtor and on the local MLS.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 21, 2013
Apparently Ron is full of #$%*.
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013
No, Trulia does not allow FSBOs on its site. However, Zillow will allow you to list it. Good luck with your sale!
Actually, my husband and myself have been looking for " The Perfect House' in the North Canton City limits and have been unable to find the best buys here. Have finally given up and are concentrating on the Plain Township area because you get more bang for your buck. I believe North Canton thinks their streets are carved of gold. And NO NO NO you CAN absolutely sell your home without a Realtor and there are many ways to advertise. Social Media is the best way to advertise because you reach thousand of people in a short period of time. And Craig s List is also very productive but you do need to use caution and know who you are really doing business with.
Of course your definition of "perfect house" may be different to that of other people. You may get a bigger and older house for your money in Plain, but you will have to send your kids to Plain local schools which are not as good as North Canton schools. You also will have to deal with more crime, crummy neighborhoods, etc. As usual, it depends what you want and are willing to pay for. If you really want more bang for your buck, there are properties for sale in Massillon and Canton South as well.
Flag Wed Jul 30, 2014
Green Schools? If so I might be interested!
You can list it on the MLS for a flat fee...