Fones4me, Home Seller in Olmsted Falls, OH

I have a mobile home single wide that I want to sell possibly to someone who will move it. any ideas of who to contact?

Asked by Fones4me, Olmsted Falls, OH Mon Aug 30, 2010

Mobile home is single wide, 12x70. Large Kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Manufactured in 1994. Mom has to move out and not moving with the sales office. new furnace and windows on it. Trying to find someone who might be interested in buying and even buying and taking off of the property to elsewhere. Currently she's month to month on her property lease. Any ideas?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello! I would be more than happy to assist you in the sale of your manufactured home. I can help you explore all of your options and discuss the situation more in depth. Please call me at 440-971-5648 and we can set up a time for an appointment or discuss things over the phone.

Warm Regards,
Siobhan Nickerson
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 30, 2010
You can list it with a local realtor who is experienced in mobile home sales or visit a local sales office of mobile homes, as they may have access to potential customers. Good luck with your sale.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 30, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer