Patty Shales, Home Seller in Brentwood, CA

I have a large lot for sale an acre with view of los angeles, downtown and the beaches of southern california, I want to find a buyer that can afford

Asked by Patty Shales, Brentwood, CA Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

18
I do not know where property is location in L.A. but features enhance value of property. Location is not everything but superior location automatically increase home values. I would contact a local professional Realtor. Have Realtor supply a minimum of 3 recent sales and 3 listing with similar features within .50 mile if urban area or 1 mile if suburban area. Analysis the sales prices on recent sales and listing. Put most weight on the sales. Consider the condition of your property. Is it in original condition or updated. List home with maximum advertisement. Do not overprice home. List and buyers will come.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
310.853.9933
Hello Patty,
I have been following the comments, and though I agree with the other agents, pricing is going to be most important, I also agree that certain agents have connections that could get this done for you. I have sold many lots in your area and throughout Los Angeles, not to mention, many high end lux properties. I would be pleased to assist you in marketing and advertising your lot. I would be happy to meet with you to go over specifics and show you how I intend to sell your property for you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills South - #1 office globally.
166 N. Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0690 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Bill is right, it's all about price. If it's been on and off the market and still not sold, doesn't that tell you something? If you're looking for a billionaire to buy it, do you think he should just buy it, because he can afford it? Everyone is looking for value. Maybe if you offer some sort of incentive, like owner financing, you may then get the price you're looking for.
does anyone know any multi millionaires wanting to build a dream home with a great view tennis court and privacy?
I still say if there is someone with money he can afford the lot at 900K and put another 900k in it there re billionaires in the world why cant anyone find them. Why not find a guy with a ton of dough willing to make a private dream home with great view no neighbors and super peaceful?
Hi Patty,

I found your lot. Yes, breathe taking views! It appears to be mostly slope with very little flat pad at the top. You have been on and off the market numerous times with no success. Honestly, it's all about the price. Value price it and the developers will come.

Best wishes,

Bill Hooper
RE/MAX
310-293-9597
bhooper@remax.net
You're hearing an overriding question: is it buildable? I recently valued 4 view lots in Mount Washington. Unfortunately, a vacant lot may not be worth what you might expect. Particularly, if the amount to make it buildable takes away from the purchase price. Don't worry about the buyer, they're out there...and have probably been watching and waiting for your opportunity.
Hi Patty,

The best way to sell property for the highest and best price would be to hire a Realtor that has sold land before!!! I have access to all the top Real Estate websites and portals, selling property fast and for the highest price possible... Even the banks hire Realtors to sell the bank owned property. Sometimes it takes more then just traditional marketing to get property sold, sometimes it's the agents face to face interactions that sell a home in today's market. 40% of homes sold are home buyers who recognized the salesperson or company name and trusted them.

If I can help with anything, just give me a jingle.
Madelaine Kolisnyk, Realtor
Power Brokers International
310.869.1712
Department of Real Estate License #01377862
http://www.MadelaineK.com you can look under Featured properties and see almost everything I have sold. I have sold land...
Dear Patty,
The best way to find a buyer interested in this type of property, would be to list it with a Realtor so that it will have good exposure to the market.
I believe it should have exposure to both the potential Residential, as well as Commercial investor.
Are you the owner or the Realtor who has the listing..... It sounds like an exciting property, no price
mentioned and may be this is not the right place..... Let us know if you are a Realtor and we may have some suggestions how to promote the lot....

Take care
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
HI Patty,
Do you currently have it advertied for sale somewhere, or with a an agent? If not give me a call I work with quite a few investores that would be very interested in seeing this property.
thanks,
Neal

Neal Grusky
DRE# 01890580
Hpremiere Properties
Real Estate and Financing
10940 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1600,
LA, CA 90024 | Office:
(800) 652-1768
| Fax: (800) 652-7604
http://www.hpremiereproperties.com
neal@hpremiere.com
Hi Patty,
Why don't you build a spec home? If you're interested I can direct you to the right people to help you. There could be a nice profit. Just a thought. If you did decide to sell it, a builder wouldn't need to pay $900k for caissons, since he'll be doing the work, making it more appealing to a builder. That might be who you would target. What does the city say about building on the lot? How is is zoned? Does it need a survey? Sorry about all the questions.
Can you please provide address ?
it is build-able but would need 900K in caissons you could put a large home tennis court and pool
If its a buildable lot and possibly zoned for multiple units, you should hire a Realtor that will contact builders in the area that may be interested. Individual buyers may have a harder time qualifying for the loan, than a builder. That's what I would suggest.
Your lot sounds amazing. There will be plenty of interest in your land. We would be thrilled to help you find a buyer.

SangandSonya@gmail.com
310-622-3962
View lots are always attractive and valuable. What % of the lot is buildable? This will have a great deal to say about the value of the lot. Please send me the APN # of the lot and I can help you evaluate the zoning and potential for the build out.

My real estate back ground is 14+ years in title insurance, so I understand the issues of development, planning and entitlement.

I welcome your thoughts and comments.

Bill Hooper
RE/MAX
310-293-9597
bhooper@remax.net
Hi Patty,
Please contact me at your earliest convenience. A large lot with a view in that area is valuable and won't be difficult to market. I work with in the area and have buyers that are hungry for good lots, especially with views!

Jayne Clement
DRE# 01877738
Cell) 213/309-5005