wojisgal, Home Owner in Upper Darby, PA

I have a house on Lamport in great shape. Better to sell or rent?

Asked by wojisgal, Upper Darby, PA Fri Sep 14, 2012

Answers

4
It depends on your decision, it is good time to avoid competition if you want to sell.
I listed 2 houses this past week in Stonehurst section of Upper Darby. One of those homes is in very good shape, and the other recently rehabbed to sell.
If you wish to sell it, please contact me for my service by contacting at 267-808-8285. Regards Vinay Gupta
I am looking for a house to rent, if you decide to rent your home please give me a call. We are looking to rent an apartment or a house, if my wife likes it and you are still willing to rent please call me. 267.344559 my name is kevin
Better to sell, but if you are fond of having multiple homes and you are handyman then better to rent.

Vinay Gupta
VGupta5694@Hotmail.com
That really depends on your situation and your desire to be a landlord.

Assuming your property is 3 bedrooms (most seem to be in the immediate area, homes are selling (not listed) between $50,000-$80,000 and rents can go as high as $1150/month.

Do you have the equity to sell? Are you looking for a monthly income stream? Can you qualify to purchase a new property while continuing to carry this one? These are all questions you should be able to answer for yourself.

I would love to discuss the particulars with you a bit more. Give me a call.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Conshohocken
jstein@cbpref.com
Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975

If you know anyone who needs help buying, selling or renting in the next 90 days, give me a call so I can help them meet all of their real estate goals.