Home Selling in Birmingham>Question Details

Sabrina King, Both Buyer and Seller in Tuscumbia, AL

I have a house in 35208 Birmingham, AL I live 2 hours away and I need to sell it to an investor FAST. No money for RE Agent, Where should I start?

Asked by Sabrina King, Tuscumbia, AL Mon Apr 4, 2011

I need to find investor buyers FAST!

Answers

5
I have an investor who is buying 70 - 80 in the Birmingham area. Is paying cash but it not paying very much for the homes. It depends what you will be asking for your home if he is interested.

If you would like, please email me & let me know. Then I will be able to tell you if we would be interested.

Hope you get it sold. If you have questions, would be glad to help you where I can.

Jean Thrasher
Keller Williams
jeanthrasher49@gmail.com
We buy properties in your area.

Please contact us at
My company also maintains a list of cash ready investors who can close in as little as 7 days with proper inspections/title/etc. being completed.

We'd love the opportunity to talk to you about your home and it's location. It may be the purchase profile of any one of our investors currently.

Robert Kenmore
Webb & Company Realty
205-699-7001
Sabrina

I have a list of investors that might be interested. I can pass you on to them. Feel free to email or call me. No fees from me.
Rob Roebuck
205-966-8986
RRoebuck@RealtySouth.com
Hi Sabrina,

We can help you sell your house. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We are a professional short sale service and would be happy to explain the process to you. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.