Jeff Bowman, Home Buyer in Pascagoula, MS

I have a house 4511 concord st in Pascagoula..the house is updated and has a pool..do you think it would be possible to get 85k for it in Pascagoula?

Asked by Jeff Bowman, Pascagoula, MS Fri Sep 20, 2013

Answers

4
Alice Broadway’s answer
Yes, but without seeing the house and pulling sold comparable's I can't at for sure.
If you would like me to come and talk with you give me a call at:
228-624-5495
Thank you for contacting me.
Alice
Run your property report on SearchQ.com. It will give you a list of the area comps!
Need a bit more info about the home Jeff. There is one currently listed for $89k a few houses up on Concord.It is a 4 bedroom 1.5 bath but has NOT been updated. I would need to know the square footage to get a better idea. We should also check the absorption rates in the area as well to see if that price will sell quickly for you. Give me a call if you have an questions!!
Jeff that does seem doable, but there are many variables. Such as what is the square footage, how many bedrooms as well as bathrooms?

Is the pool in-ground or above ground?

Is the house brick or frame, etc.

Contact a local Realtor who specializes in Pascagoula. Most Realtors provide that service free. If you would like to stop by the office to discuss your house with me I am located at :

Coldwell Banker Alfonso
934 Jackson Ave
Pascagula MS
39567 (Across the street from the post office)

Have a great day!