Home Selling in Savannah>Question Details

Robert Serbin, Real Estate Pro in Rosemead, CA

I have a home that needs to be rented on a month to month in Savannah TX 762. 4bd 2.5ba over 2500 sqft built in 2006. Condition is excellent.

Asked by Robert Serbin, Rosemead, CA Fri May 14, 2010

How much is the average rent in that area? I need it to be leased Month to Month while you short sale the property. Can you please advise if this is legal/allowed as long as we disclose our intention to Short Sale to the leasee? thanks Agents!

Answers

2
Great answer, Yionada. The biggest tenant concern I am hearing about right now is whether the owner is actually making payments back to the lender to stay current on the mortgage or if the landlord is pocketing the rent and allowing the home to fall into foreclosure.
I represent many families or property owners who lease homes. If you are searching for a short term lease in Savannah TX month to month that probably would not work most families even relo's need at least 3 months

I work with short sales happy to assist you.

GREAT you are honest upfront than have a family move in THEN find out short sale or foreclosure.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com