Kim Evans, Home Owner in Akron, OH

I have a home that is near the University of Akron that I want to sell. Would I have a better chance at selling it via the university of Akron?

Asked by Kim Evans, Akron, OH Sat Jun 11, 2011

This home was built in 1925,2 bedroom,one bath,detached garage,unfinished basement. Several improvements have been made. Solid home that I've lived in for about 11 years with few problems.

Answers

10
Hey Kim Evans, My name is Konstantin I used http://www.sellmyhouseus.com for a fast cash deal. If you are looking to sell your house call them they are knowledgeable and professional. They paid cash and used attorneys.
Call me I might be interested in buying it.
Daniel 513-884-0009
Call me I might be interested in buying it. Where is it located
Daniel 513-884-0009
I would possibly be interested in buying it from you directly without the additional expenses associated with going through a realtor.
Your best option is to expose it to ALL markets. Don't limit yourself to one. Better to have multiple exposures and multiple offers!
Certainly there may be a good chance to sell thru the University, but you do not want to miss any buyers that come from other areas. Your marketing should be included in the greatest number of possible areas.

Realtors make their livings doing this, so you might want to talk to some of us to get some help.
I recommend hiring an agent that will give you the maximum exposure you need to sell in this competitive marketplace. Why are you selling?
Contact Patrick Riley, Carolyn Riley Realty- has investor contacts in this area, will be glad to help you.
330-867-4266
Many people sell there own homes, however based on my experience I would always recommend hiring a professional real estate agent. When it comes to my clients buying or selling, I am like a bit bull, I treat it as if it were my own.
Please contact me privately, i have several investors in this area.
Tim McCloud Remax Edge! 330 760 1740 tmccloud@remax.net