Home Selling in Natick>Question Details

Wayne, Home Seller in Natick, MA

I have a home located at 23 Emerson Street in Natick. I am interested in selling but would like to know what houses in that area code 01760 are

Asked by Wayne, Natick, MA Sat Mar 12, 2011

selling for. My email adress is rhonewayne@gmail.com

Answers

13
Please consider contacting local agents and or Realtors, and have them show you the SOLD comps in the area and CMA. Course, you can go the free route and check out Zillow.com but it is just that, an estimate and their own fine print says their numbers may be off +/- 20% and for more detailed information to please contact a local agent/Realtor.

Another option if you do not want to "deal" with a local expert Realtor, you can order an apprasial which will cost you between $300 and $500, and that is what matters most because in this market a house can only sell for what it apprasies for. Best of luck.
Spirit
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 12, 2011
Check our the recently sold section on Trulia Wayne... or use contact local agents in 01760 on the left side of the search results page and you'll be in connect with agents in no time!
Hi Wayne, wondering what you decided to do. With spring and summer market activity, it might be a good time to list your home now.
Another thing to keep in mind is that market changes, depending on inventory in the area (what sold, what didn't, what came onto market, and how are current trends in general), so if you decide to sell towards the fall, it's a good idea to ask for another CMA and current prices before making a decision.

Also, Wilson school and Ben Hem are just around the corner, so it would be a desirable area for families with school aged children. These buyers prefer to settle in before the school year begins (and paperwork is done in May June), so it might be a good idea to list the house now to cater to these types of buyers.

You can always wait another year and rent it temporarily. Single Family homes in nice neighborhoods are a good find for renters.

Good luck with your decision and let me know if you have more questions. I live in the area, and we can easily schedule a non-pressure consultation.
I hope your questions is answered. I would stay away from thinkgs like the big Z that your first answerer suggested. If real estate could be reduced to a formula, it would have been done long before the Internet and the big Z. I'd also use a broker and not an agent - brokers are more experienced.
Web Reference: http://www.capegroup.com
Wayne I just put #4 Huntington under agreement. Please call me and I can help you determine a price.
Heidi Zizza
mdm realty
(508)277-2032
Wayne, I built a spec home around the corner from you on Bradford Road about 3 years ago. Weathersfield is a good location and your home appears to be well located there as well. Let me know when would be a good time to meet to go over the details and list your property. My expertise, respect amongst fellow realtors and commission structure will serve your needs well. As to pricing in the area it ranges from 300's to 500's depending on size, condition, amenities, mine on Bradford would be 700 as it is new and 5 bedroom, 3 full baths, 2 fireplaces, carefree exterior and decking, 15k lot, sprinkler etc....

You can contact me at louis@louiswolfson.com or my cell 617-799-3326

I look forward to working with you. The market has been extremely active the past few weeks.
Web Reference: http://www.LouisWolfson.net
Dear Wayne,

By email you can only get an estimate based on houses was sold in near area. Best thing is to look at the property and give you actuall/best pricing for your property.

I will be glad to offer you my Complimentary Listing Presentation.
Feel free to contact me.

All my best,

Farzi Roshan
508-794-9095
Web Reference: http://www.madreamhome.com
Wayne - There is no way to determine pricing based on zip code. It would be in your best interest to interview local agents who will provide you with a complete assessment of your home based on it's competition and recent sales. You should consider a complete marketing program that is geared to presenting your home in order to gain maximum exposure.

To start - consider visiting an open house this afternoon - Hammond Real Estate has a new listing on the market this weekend that will be open from 3:00-4:30 located at 19 Winter Street, Natick and is being offered at $449,000. Hosting the open house is Deb Feldman and she would welcome your questions about the local market.

Best wishes from Hammond Residential Real Estate
Web Reference: http://www.hammondre.com/
Wayne, I can assist you in all your real estate needs. I am a realtor, appraiser and builder. I know Natick inside out and would be happy to meet you to discuss how best to accomplish your needs.

Louis Wolfson
Web Reference: http://www.louiswolfson.net
Like others have said, it depends a lot on the size and condition of the house, and having a local agent provide a market analysis would be helpful. An appraisal can also be well worth it if you can find someone local.
Hi Wayne
homes in the Wethersfield N.hood sell from $350,000 to $550,000. depending on style, size and condition.
the raised Ranch at 4 Huntington is on the market now listed at $514,900 with 4 bedrms, 2.5 baths and 2250 sqft including finished lower level.
The bigger Colonials get the highest prices.
If you would like a market analysis of your homes value, let me know.
Best
John
Remax Executive Realty
508 625-0059
Hello Wayne,

I'm available to provide you with a CMA... Comparative Market Analysis. If I can be of assistance, then please contact me at ejkern@century21.com or via my cell phone at 617-827-1712.

Ed Kern
Web Reference: http://ejkern.com
There are many "values" for a property but market value is determined when a Buyer is found that is willing to buy at a price where a Seller is willing to sell. If you want to do this on your own, get a preliminary estimate from a website like Zillow.com and then adjust for condition, location and market conditions. My market analysis is always free and I would be more than happy to help you. Please contact me at your convenience at k.shaylor@prudentialstephan.com or fill out the Property Valuation Request on my website and let me know a couple good times to meet. Thanks,
Karen