Home Selling in Pharr>Question Details

Patricia Pena, Home Owner in Pharr, TX

I have a home in Pharr Tx I would like to sell and purchase a listing in Pharr. What are my options? My current home is 1615 sq. ft 4 bedroom and 2

Asked by Patricia Pena, Pharr, TX Tue Feb 22, 2011

full bath with fence, alarm system, and burglar bars, on car garage. 10 blocks from elementary and high shool. and 1/8 mile from two major expressways.

Hi Patricia,

I am a Full-timeRealtor here in the Valley that specializes in listing homes for sale, and am available to help you.
Being from Pharr, I know the area well. Your directions sound like your house is very near where my mother currently lives.
The first step would to be to meet with you and take a look at your house. At the same time, I can show you what I do to help people sell their homes in the shortest amount of time.
If you'd like to get an idea of what I do and what I am about you can find my website at http://www.rgvrealestateguy.com. You can also reach me at the number listed below from 8am to 7pm. I look forward to helping you.

Damian A Saenz
Star Properties Real Estate
(956)789 4743