Home Selling in Hemet>Question Details

Kathy Stephe…, Renter in Reardan, WA

I have a home in Hemet, Ca (I live in Spokane WA) that I'm thinking of selling if I can. Are homes selling very well in Hemet?

Asked by Kathy Stephens, Reardan, WA Sun Nov 27, 2011

I'm not sure how to go about selling from this distance. The home is currently being rented by excellent renters, but I want to buy something up this way and can't without selling this home first.

Answers

7
Hello Kathy,

Homes are selling in Hemet at a reasonable rate. A lot depends on where the home is located, property taxes, is there a lease with the renters and if so for how long and condition of the home. I specialize in the Hemet area and would love to help you with your questions and ultimately selling your home. It is very easy to sale your home while living elsewhere :-) I hope to hear from you Kathy.

Grace Rosenberger
DRE #01295350
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 27, 2011
Your going to see a slower turn-around in Hemet than other areas due to the high number of foreclosures and short sales in Hemet. If you need to short sell the property, I specialize in short sales and can help you. Call me anytime at (888) 9-List-It. That's (888) 954-7848.
Hemet is selling at a slower rate then the surrounding cities. They do sell at the right price. Prices are very low right now. I represent several investors who have flipped several homes in Hemet in the last year. We always get less than list price in Hemet and San Jacinto. If you'd like to sell it quickly I'd be happy to make you a cash offer. If your not in a hurry take your time and price it right. If you don't have to sell, rent it. Prices will only get better.
Kathy
Homes are selling in Hemet, and I understand your wanting to buy a home where you are.
If it were not for you wanting to buy a home where you are I would suggest holding on. However with your situation, you do need to sell.
Is your renters in a lease or month to month?
Do you have a good idea of condition of the property? Currently Move in ready sell fast and others may not.
You can sell the property long distance and it happens all the time.

When you have questions about your Hemet real estate, I answer my phone and I live and work here in Hemet.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
harold@socalhomeselling.org
http://www.socalhomeselling.org
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 27, 2011
Hello there Kathy!
I have great experience representing out of state sellers (references provided) and offer a full service package. I would also like to see if the current tenant would consider purchasing.

All properties are selling out here....we just need to set the right price!

Please call me at the office ....951.329.9605
Hi Kathy,

As long as homes are priced right, they should sell. There are buyers out there. However, you need to consider if it will be a standard sale (you have equity in the property) or a short sale (you owe more than what the current market value is). Selling a property long distance is not a problem. I've done sales where the seller is in another county, state, or country. As long as you have access to email and/or a fax, it would not be a problem. If you would like, I can do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you on the property to give you an idea of a listing price. And, if you do decide to sell, I would be more than happy to assist you.

Shanna Rogers
SR Reatly
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Kathy,

Homes are selling in many areas if they are priced right. Do you have equity in your home? If you do, it could be sold as a standard sale. If you owe more on your home than it would sell for you would need to sell it as a short sale. If you do short sale your home you most likely will not be able to purchase another home for a couple of years or so.

If you contact me with the address and pertinent information I will be able to do a market analysis for you. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Dot Chance
Keller Williams
#01494182