Home Selling in Bluefield>Question Details

Todd Desper, Both Buyer and Seller in Beckley, WV

I have a home in Bluefield, WV for sale, 2BD, 1.5 BA, 1 car garage, hardwood floors in EXCELLENT condition, 2125 SQ ft, is there anyone interested?

Asked by Todd Desper, Beckley, WV Sun Nov 11, 2012

Great views from living room! Home is in a quiet area!

Answers

9
Would you consider a Rent to Own situation ?
Hi Todd,
My husband and I desperately want to relocate to WV from NJ as soon as possible. Could you please give us some more information on this house. How many bedrooms and baths? AC? Fireplace? How much land goes with the property? Is it in a rural area? We like privacy and isolation. We are going to have to do a short sale to get out from under our home in NJ so will be unable to get a conventional mortgage for 3 years from what I understand. We would have to have a home that the owner would be willing to owner finance for several years. Would that be a possibility? Our home phone number is 856-358-3329, my husband's cell is 856-308-7671 and mine is 856-308-7672. Please call us so we can talk. We would also appreciate an email with some pictures of the house and area. lynetteod856@verizon.net We do hope to hear from you soon.
Lynette and Jim O'Donnell
In case anyone was wondering (Carl Menefee), asking price is $115K!?
How much is it for sale for??
Oh ok I will foreward your emails to the West Virginia Real Estate Commission and maybe they can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
thank you Julius
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012
Thank you Julius
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012
I am selling the home for someone who is interested in selling without an agent. I am acting as an agent on the owner's behalf. Sorry, but no agents.
If it's listed by an agent in this area, every agent here will see it when they are searching for a house for one of their clients. Agents always search all the listings that match their clients wish list regardless of which agent has the listing.
I wiould be interested in helping you market your home, We have buyers and are short on inventory..........I have 12 agents ready to help me with selling your home and it is available to 146 total agents in our MLS system. Call me if you wish my company to help
Julius Farmer 304-887-0129

Oh and I was raised in Bluefield Wv