Gwndw, Home Seller in 30540

I have a home for sale in north Georgia beautiful 2007 custom built and would like to find someone to buy it

Asked by Gwndw, 30540 Mon Nov 3, 2008

not suck with it we are relocating , if you know anyone mail me or what is a good site to post it on as a fsbo ad .

Agents need info can mail me too leave me a email address so i can reach you .
Thank you ,
Best Regards

Answers

7
Judy Aselton’s answer
Dear Gwndw:

As stated, there are many websites including the "For Sale By Owner.com website. You might try free listings on Craig's List in Atlanta, Trulia, Zillow, LiveDeal, Hotpads, Infotube (all .com), or, research the real estate companies near your listing that appear to be selling. Sales are very slow now and inventories are very high. As stated, if you don't price it correctly, and if you don't have it is ready to move in condition for the buyer, you will end up being 2nd or 3rd choice in a field of 3, etc. When someone visits your house but buys something else, you need to look at your home again to see what caused you to miss the mark.....look through the eyes of a buyer, not a seller. Have the realtor that prepares a comparative market analysis take you out to preview your competitors and see what you prospective buyers will be seeing. Then, go back to your property and make it sparkle and outshine all those competitors!!! Good Luck to you.
Judy Aselton, Century 21 Professional Realty, Blue Ridge/Ellijay
Web Reference: http://www.judyaselton.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 3, 2008
There are a number of places you can sell a FSBO including local papers and as the previous answer indicated buyowner.com, etc. You won't get the exposure of several thousand agents who have buyers and they probably won't even know it exists to be sold but many people elect to sell on their own.
Another consideration is pricing - if it isn't priced at market or below then it probably won't sell very easily. Plus there are certain price ranges that are difficult to sell where there is a large amount of inventory and very few buyers even if it is priced correctly. Pricing is key!
We can offer a free comparable market analysis for your home based on current market conditions that may help you for the North Georgia area.
The Regan Team - Don & Brenda email: cpa@ellijay.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 3, 2008
What's the specific information?

Hank
678-428-8276
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 3, 2008
We work with and have buyers looking for a second home and/or their last home. We have 3 officies in N. GA. Give us a call.

Joe Folsom
Modern Rustic Homes
Office: 706-273-7140
Info@ModernRusticLiving.com
http://www.ModernRusticHomes.com
tell me about your custom built... expected price, location... I may have someone I know that would be interested in it....
So, Gwndw, did you ever list/sell your home? Let us know whether or not our answers helped you!!

Judy Aselton
Century 21 Professional Realty
Blue Ridge/Ellijay, Ga.
judy@judyaselton.com
You’re going to get hit with no less then a 101 “why not use a Realtor” replies.
That said if it is a matter of trying to save $$ try a flat fee MLS / FMLS listing service like BUY OWNER - you will not get the support and experience of an lic real estate agent but you will get EXPOSUER