Home Selling in Little Rock>Question Details

Andrea Carro…, Home Seller in Little Rock, AR

I have a home for sale in Little Rock that I would consider a rent to own offer. It was rented last year and

Asked by Andrea Carroll, Little Rock, AR Tue Jul 15, 2008

I may end up renting again. But would prefer to sell or rent to own. Know anyone that might be interested? It is a very nice, 4600 sf Pleasant Valley home with a pool, guest house, wine cellar and loads of curb appeal.

Answers

2
Andrea, if you can rent it...continue to rent. The market is too soft unless you're in a real need to sell. As for "having a client looking in Pleasant Valley"...there are currently 30 homes for sale in PV ranging from $190K to $1,250K so that I wonder about. I see you own a home in Otter Creek...if you are selling in that area, I would sell. Whether to sell or rent is very dependant on where the home is located and the size & price. David
I have a buyer that has been looking in that area. Can you e-mail me a julieaustin@kw.com to give me more details?