Home Selling in Ironton>Question Details

kaybishop14, Home Buyer in Coal Grove, OH

I have a fixer upper near Chucks lake. Want to sell and move in town. Any suggestions?

Asked by kaybishop14, Coal Grove, OH Mon Sep 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I have a house in town but it's in SE Missouri . Three bedroom , two bath . I want to trade it for one way out in the country .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2014
Why not begin by simply inviting a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data ask opinions, then go from there.....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer