Lola, Home Seller in Brooklyn, NY

I have a 3 family (4 storey) house on Hancock between Lewis and Marcus Garvey in Bed-Stuy in fairly good condition. What kind of appraisal value?

Asked by Lola, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jul 3, 2013

Answers

21
Hi Lola
I understand you want to sell your property, well right now it’s a great time. There’s a lot you need to know if you’re trying to sell your property. I would like to sit down with you,bring my partner so we can tell you how we will market your property and get it sold at the right price.

Hector De La Cruz
Realtor Associate NY and NJ
Nest Seekers INTERNATIONAL
Manhattan • LIC • Brooklyn • Miami • Hamptons • International
415 Madison Avenue
Ny, Ny 10017
O + 212.252.8772
C + 973.986.3903
F + 212.252.9347
Before you sign on the dotted line, know ALL of your options for selling a house in NYC. There are more than just the two that you are familiar with (Retail via a Realtor and Wholesale via a Cash Buyer).

Check out my web reference for a good start.
Web Reference: http://www.tenoffers.com
I would like to give a fair market value. Please give me a call.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Please check out my video and see how I do real estate.And did I mention if for any reason my company can't sell your house we will buy it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZywVn-HYk&feature=em-sh…
I will get you close to a million or better. Just call me and it can be sold quicker than you can bat your eye.
Hi Lola,

The housing market has rebound and is setting city recorded sales (Brooklyn and Queens). A CMA is a good start but with the current low inventory and high demands. The skies is the limit.
Like all the professionals have stated you would need to do a CMA to determine the current value of your house. Why don't sit with a few agents and determine which one will provide you with the best service to market and sell your home effectively! Please don't hesitate to call, quality service is only a phone call away.

Claudia Norman
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Exit Realty Central
347-733-6433
Contact and invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparable market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are generally provided free of charge by most agents; or consider hiring a professional appraiser....
I'm a buyer interested in this area. Already approved for a mortgage. Not offense to the agents here, but why pay them commission when you can do a private sale and keep all the profit for yourself. paxter2004@gmail.com Contact me.
Offense taken. Your question is similar to saying: If you can speak English, why hire a lawyer when you can represent yourself in court and save the legal fees? Real Estate agents do bring value to their clients and earn the wages they make. Of course, there is nothing wrong in private persons doing transactions on their own. But the question is, which serious buyer forego the services of a professional real estate agent, which are usually free to buyers? Answer: One who is looking for a deal that is significantly below market price. Therefore, as a seller are you really making the maximum profit possible by 'saving' the commission that you would pay a real estate agent? Most times not.

In any event, even though you were to decide to sell your home on your own, you would still need to know the market value of your home so that you can properly represent yourself in the negotiation with a buyer.
Flag Sun Jul 7, 2013
Hi Lola we would need to do a current market analysis of your home to determin the price. The market is changing rapidly at the moment call me to set a time to view the proerty.

Thomas D'Alcamo
Broker
EXIT Realty Top Properties
718.256.4000
If you are in need of an agent and would like to get the
most in today's market, please feel free to call.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Hi Lola,
My name is Carol Adams/Broker @ 917 Realty.
I would love to set up an appointment so we can discuss your options concerning your property.
While an actual apprasial would give you more definite numbers as to the value of your properry, we can do a cma (comparative market analysis) and discuss a marketing price. If you are considering selling your property, or just want information, please give me a call 917 805-6741. I'll be more than happy to assist you in your request.

Carol Adams/Broker 917 Realty
917 Fulton St.
Brooklyn, NY 11238
Hi Lola,

There are a variety things to consider when providing an appraisal or CMA(comparative market analysis) such as condition of the property, number of bedrooms/baths, etc. In order to provide you with an accurate value I would like to speak with you some more regarding your property. There are also specific things that buyers in this area pay close attention. For example, if your building is a brownstone or limestone with some good details it will bring a premium in this market. Please feel free to call me at (646) 701-1931 at your convenience for a free consultation with your selling needs. Thank you.

Howard Cheung
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Century 21 Mizrahi Realty
Dear Lola:

In order to get an accurate estimate of your home's value you would have to have an appraiser or a real estate agent physically inspect your home. Without actually viewing the property there would be too much of a margin for error.

The difference between an appraiser and a real estate agent is that appraisers charge a fee and use a standard form to determine the homes value based mainly on comparable sale information. A real estate agent does the same type of thing but usually they are more in tune with currenty homes that are available for sale and in my humble opinion more in tune with market conditions and property values in the "neighborhood". Also, most real esytate agents will provide this service free of cost or obligation to the homeowner.

If you need further assistance or would like for me to meet with you to provide you with an opinion of value, please contact me direct. I can also give you many pointers on home to make sure that you sell your home for the highest price possible. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker
917-805-0783
MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi Lola. Its your FULL TIME BROOKLYN neighborhood REALTOR Eric Johnson.First and foremost DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE FROM HUNGER TO HOLD YOU BACK.Experienced Action speaks LOUDER than words Committing me to RELATE BETTER with a Honest C.M.A of your PROPERTY ASAP By calling me at 347-733-0101 7days a week or stop by my OFFICE on 1928 Fulton & Ralph.to ask for me to MEET & GREET.BLESSINGS.
Hi Lola,

I recently read your question concerning the value of your 3 family property on Hancock Street. As you may know properties ha e increased enormously in the area. Depending on the condition, building width and details the value is probably between $1,200,000 to $1,850,000. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss further and to give you a more accurate estimate. I have sold numerous homes nearby and live just blocks away. Call me anytime at 917-334-8990.

Michael

Michael J. Dvorkin
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Charles Rutenberg LLC (REBNY)
127 East 56th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022
917.334.8990 mobile
646.381.3644 fax
mjdvorkin@gmail.com
Happy 4th of July Lola,

Every house is different. Some are worth more, some less. I would need to see your house in order to give you the best possible evaluation. I've sold quite a few houses in your area.

Feel free to call me anytime. My cell number is 212.300.3919 and I am located in Brooklyn.

Luke Constantino
Commercial/Residential
Keller Williams Real Estate
9120 4th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11209
Office: (718) 954 8400
Direct: (212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
Hi

An estimate of the value of your property depends on what similar properties, in similar locations, are currently selling for. That is affected by a few factors such as the number rooms (especially bedrooms) etc.

I am willing to meet you at the property to pick up some of these details and with that information I would then be able to give you an idea of what the value the property is. If that is not convenient, you could email me some more details and I could give you an estimate based on that.

Let me know if you need my help. I will be happy to assist. antdrig@gmail.com.
Hello Lola, after getting a bit more information regarding your property, a Comparative Market Analysis aka CMA (which is an analysis of the prices of homes similar to yours, in the area, have been sold). With thiid information, you can obtain a selling price. I would be happy to give you a free CMA on your property. I can be reached at 347-855-5866, Marshelle Phillips (Marshelle@livingny.com.
Living New York Real Estate Group
Hi Lola,

I can't give you an exact value with out knowing more info about the house. A lot of things come in play when evaluating a price. Call me for your free competitive market analysis. I can be reached at 718-517-1213

Ferhana Naeem
Coldwell Banker Reliable
718-517-1213
Ferhana.naeem@coldwellbanker.com
Hello Lola,

I will be more than happy to put together a free full Comparative Market Analysis for you. Our office is in Williamsburg and we have many customers looking for properties in your area. Please contact me so we can set a time to meet and discuss your property. I can be reached at 917-825-8285 and my name is Melvin.
Web Reference: http://www.nestseekers.com