Dper, Home Seller in Cottage Grove, OR

I have a duplex that has separate tax bills & lot numbers. How can I set up a HOA so that I can sell them as?

Asked by Dper, Cottage Grove, OR Fri Aug 7, 2009

tandem homes?

YOU DO NOT NEED OR WANT TO SET UP AN HOA!! The prior answer is correct, you have a tandem house. You can sell them separately, but instead of being detached like most of our homes, these would be attached homes with a common wall. Contact me if you have questions or would like to get a CMA for the property or talk about listing options. I have lots of examples of tandem properties in Cottage Grove I can show you.

Mike Gottlieb, Broker, Century 21 Nugget Realty- 541-653-2868 oregonrealtormike@gmail.com
It looks to me as you have attached units, that with separate tax lots, they can be sold apart, and more than as a single duplex. Check that out, they are already separate tandem homes. Check with the county to let them explain it to you in more detail. Best to you.