Melissa, Both Buyer and Seller in Houston, TX

I have a condo on Heights Blvd. 2bd/1ba. Wood floors 1000 sq. I am considering renting this condo out,

Asked by Melissa, Houston, TX Wed Jul 9, 2008

but not sure how much I should rent it out for? Its a great property, great location. Any advice on rental properties?

Answers

5
Hi Melissa, how is your condo coming? Are you ready to rent it out again? Or sell it?
I would be happy to work with you on this.
Melissa I have a client looking for just that.. Feel free to contact me with the details. This is a personal friend of mine..
jon@remax360.com
713.907.7276
Hi Melissa,

Make sure that the rent is comparable to the other rentals in the area, they are creditworthy and do not accept pets, no smoking and do a minimum of one year lease.

If you need additional information, please contact me at 713-823-3108 or email me at annalee.trinidad@garygreene.com
Hi Melissa,

I would be glad to provide you with a Free Market Analysis do determine the rent ammount for your condo. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Juan Carlos
281-660-9988
hernanjc@comcast.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/jch