Home Selling in Harvest>Question Details

Violet Perry, Home Seller in Huntsville, AL

I have a completely renovated 2750 sq ft brick home on a 2 acre lot for sale. Great deal! How do I list it?

Asked by Violet Perry, Huntsville, AL Mon Mar 2, 2009

on your web site?

Answers

6
Ahhhh, for some reason, I thought I read the seller was a real estate agent, not an FSBO.Sorry :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 4, 2009
Good Question. Call Dan, Brenda, or Don Copeland with Keller Williams in Huntsville. Tell them Michele Hodges recommeded them. I'm an agent with Keller in Sarasota, Fl, they are my sisters inlaws. I use to live in Huntsville, went to school in Scottsboro for 2 years, Also attended North East back in 78. I really love Huntsville, and miss the mountains! Good Luck.
Violet,

How's the sale going? I did a quick MLS search to see if I could come across your listing and didn't see anything that sounded like a match. I am a Broker with EXIT here in Huntsville and just sold a property in Harvest and have two others pending in that area. I'd be happy to take a look at your place and present a marketing plan that I think could really get things moving. Feel free to check out my website and give me a call.

Hope it's going well - Here's to a quick sale!
If below doesn't work, try postlets.com - They will publish your listing to Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist, and many more, all for free.
To list it on the Trulia website, you will need to go to "My Trulia" to add a listing here. Good luck.

Seth Parker
Hi Violet Perry, I am not sure what you are asking exactly?

If you decided to sell your property the best way that I can see is to connect with a good, solid area Real Estate Agent who will not only guide you through the entire process, but also get you all the information you need to become a well educated seller, really knowing not only the market value of your current home, but also what the market currently will bear, how much negotiation you should expect and how long most likely your property may stay on the market before contract. Also the experienced agent will be able to assist you in deciding if your home needs some updaten (like more current paint colors on the walls) or some staging or refinishing of hardwood flooring etc.

If you do not know an experienced Agent in your area, let me assist you and connect you with one of my trusted Realtor Colleagues in the Huntsville AL area, Just e-mail me to edithsellshomes@gmail.com
and I will connect you!

You can of course try to sell for sale by owner, and there are several FSBO sites available to you for a nominal fee, but still you will connect with the largest number of Agents who may have potential buyers for you if you were to list with a local brokerage company and an agent you trust.

Let me know if I can help, on this site only Realtors can list their properties!
As far as I know!

Let me know if you want me to connect you with an agent who then can list your home on Trulia and many many other websites!

Hope to hear from you, if and when your property goes on the market will you be looking to buy another home, if so where, what and price range? Just wondering.

Hope to hear from you soon, just e-mail me directly to edithsellshomes@gmail.com
Good luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients!
And so do my trusted Partner/Colleagues....