Home Selling in Centennial>Question Details

Demar, Home Seller in Centennial, CO

I have a buyer for my home, our renters. Do I go to a bank for them to do the sale paperwork or to a realestste lawyer?

Asked by Demar, Centennial, CO Mon May 23, 2011

the house is in Colorado. We live in Washington state.

Answers

4
Congrats!

You can contact either an Attorney or a Real Estate Agent. An agent can act as a Transaction Broker to the deal, and can make sure most sides get to the table within the deadlines. Call a few people to see what transaction would suit you best. I would be delighted to be contacted also - 720 226 4168
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 23, 2011
In Colorado all the real estate contracts have been drafted by attorneys for the Colorado Real Estate Commission. Any realtor could execute a contract for you and your buyers-saving you a ton of money in commissions! Please contact me directly for assistance; 7209372846!
Web Reference: http://www.homezero.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 23, 2011
If agreeable to you and your buyer, you can hire a real estate professional to act as a transaction broker. in this role, a transaction-broker assists the buyer or seller or both throughout a real
estate transaction by performing terms of any written or oral agreement, fully informing the parties,
presenting all offers and assisting the parties with any contracts, including the closing of the transaction
without being an agent or advocate for any of the parties. Should your buyer choose to be represented by a buyer's agent, you may wish to be represented, as wel,l by a seller's agent. In my opinion, it is unadvisable to be unrepresented (known as a "customer).
Consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate for all related paperwork.....if your renters are utilizing a mortgage, they should visit with any qualified loan officer in order to acquire the loan....