Brad, Home Buyer in Edwardsville, IL

I have a 4 bedroom, 2 story brick home with 2 1/2 baths.in Edwardville,IL what is a good rental price or sale.

Asked by Brad, Edwardsville, IL Mon May 14, 2007

Answers

3
Brad:

As you probably know, no two homes are exactly alike in the marketplace. You mention you have a 2 Story Brick Home with 4 bedrooms & 2.5 Baths. However, there are many more variables in the equation I would need to know & assess prior to giving you what I reasonably believe would be the recommended Sales Price for your home. For example, some of those other variables are: age of your home, total finished square footage, age of the roof & other appliances, if you have a finished lower level and if it is a walk-out, if there are any other unique features, the topography of the yard, etc. If you are interested in having me provide marketplace facts about "recently sold" properties that are similar to yours plus preview yours in order to do a finite job of arriving at price, I would come to your home to see it firsthand. In doing that, I would also share with you some of my other value-added services and "how" to price your home to sell. In addition, I would provide you with a worksheet that would denote your approximate net profit so you know "how much" money to expect to walk away in order to invest in other areas of your real estate portfolio. You pay "NOTHING". All of these services are free and without obligation. The only time you ever pay anything is if and when you decide to list the home. At that point in time, we mutually agree upon the Commission. And, again, you pay NOTHING unless the home sells at which time you would pay the agreed upon commission from the net proceeds of the sale of your existing home. Please call me if you interested in further discussing this. I am Karen Prinster of Keller Williams Realty. I can be reached at (314) 267-8080. As an FYI, I am licensed in both Illinois & Missouri. I just closed three real estate transactions in Edwardsville, Illinois and have a new Listing I just activated in Collinsville, Illinois. Please look for my ads in the weekly Clarion Journal for my Featured Property of the week. Thanks!!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2007
To properly answer your question I would have to seeyour home, condition, location all factors however market research estimates it at about275,000 as a listing price if you want a timely sale.

karen
I am looking for a 4 bedroom home for rent. If you have decided on how much you would be renting it for and it is still available please let me know!

dalliso@siue.edu