Home Selling in Eatontown>Question Details

Rajesh, Home Seller in Eatontown, NJ

I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Town-home to sell in Eatontown. How long would it take to sell?

Asked by Rajesh, Eatontown, NJ Thu Oct 11, 2007

Answers

6
Deborah Madey’s answer
The coops take longer to sell, but I am going to assume you are not in one of the coops. For the sake of this answer, I will assume that you are in Tinton Woods or Brookwood. There is currently only one 3 bedroom unit available and it has been on the market about 4.5 months. There were 25 sales this year so far of 2 & 3 bedroom units in Eatontown (coop and deeded) and the time on market ranged from less than 30 days to over 200 days. The determining factors will be the condition of the unit, price, marketing and market conditions at the time you are on the market.

You are located in our prime market area, and we would be pleased to provide you a pricing opinion and a comprehensive marketing proposal.

Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group
(732) 530-7755 Front Desk
(732) 530-6350 Direct
Deborah@PeninsulaFirst.com
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
In this market, pricing and staging a home is very important. Also, Buyers do like incentives these days. If you are in Brookwood, then maybe paying 6 months for buyer would help since your fees are only $85 month. Should you have any further questions, call my cell--732-718-4473 as I am also an Eatontown Resident.---Jenine Ford
Priced right 106 days! That is taking 6 month comps. in your area and adding 5% discount.
It most definitely depends on the street you are on and the condition of the townhouse. You can help speed up the process by providing a mortgage rate buydown incentive, something builders used to do a lot of on new construction. We have a program that creates the flyers for you to display in your own home. Based on the value, it tells potential buyers how much money that they will save in interest by buying your home rather than someone else's home. Feel free to contact me for details.
It all depends on the price, condition and very importantly...how many folks are out there buying...start with the Realtor, Tricia to get a better idea.
Web Reference: http://www.iansellsnola.com
The average time to sell a house can depend on several factors such as market conditions and condition of the home. However, timing is ultimately a function of a marketing plan and the asking price. If you would like a complimentary market analysis on your home please call me. My office is the Century 21 located on Broad St. in Eatontown.

732-542-1990 x 22
tricia@c21homesales.com