Home Selling in Miami Beach>Question Details

ellen2298, Home Seller in Surfside, FL

I have a 1bd1&1/2 bath oceanfrt in Surfsside , bay views, 24hrdrman,valet,exercise and party room. any thoughts on value?

Asked by ellen2298, Surfside, FL Tue Jan 15, 2013

I agree with Ann. Hang on unless you are really motivated and absolutely need to sell.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 15, 2013
Valuable :) get ready for dozens of solicitations for listing it!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 15, 2013
if you need a responsible and trustworthy agent back by a international real estate brokerage like ENGEL & VOLKER contact me for more information at https://www.facebook.com/Christian.Fortoul.RE
With such wide range of values in today's market, there are a number of factors that need to be taken into consideration to provide you with an accurate valuation. If you are considering selling your unit you need more than just a CMA. Please feel free to take a peak into my profile and find out why you should give me a call.
Hi Ellen it would be easy to do comparative market analysis based on what you wrote. However; me personally would rather see the property; that way I can give you a more fare and accurate assessment of the value of your property.
Trust you'll meet your objective.
We are happy to provide a comparative market analysis, or you may visit our site and view condos in your area. It is an excellent time to sell, given the reduced inventory.
I just sold a similar unit in this location for $350,000
Working with Coldwell Banker # 1 brokerage company in the world can save your investment
Check my web site or send me an e-mail for additional details.

Please call me so i can help you with your question)

Ekaterina Liranzo
917 675 9832
Hi Ellen,

I'll be glad to send you a CMA but I would need your full address.

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
I need to know the building, the floor, and condition of your unit. Then I can run a CMA and discuss the results. Please contact me at...
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
Cell 954-559-6411
Office 305-749-1583
To search for properties, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
I can provided you a CMA on that area in order to give you a most accurate information.

By surfside area you can buy a 1 bedroom apt between $70,000 up to $500,000 which is your location to give you a better idea about your price.
Hi Ellen,

In order for an agent to really give you the most accurate idea of the value of your apartment in today's market, the agent would need to know the exact address of the apartment, including the apartment number and the square footage of the apartment.

In addition, the agent would then need to visit the apartment to see the condition of the apartment, of the building and to see the exact view from the apartment. The agent would need to know the monthly maintenance for the apartment and if there was any ongoing work being done in the building or that was anticipated in the near future.

The agent should provide you with a list of all similar apartments in your building and comparable buildings that have sold recently with any information and pictures from the Multiple Listing Service for the apartments that have sold.

The agent should also provide you with a list of all of the similar apartments in your building that are currently listed for sale and those in comparable buildings. (It's important to check out your competition and to determine your list price so that you are very competitive with comparable units. I call this "STRATEGIC PRICING".

If you are intereted in my providing you with an evaluation of the current market value of your apartment, please contact me.

I am an agent with Keller Williams Miami Beach Realty. E-mail address: jaskowsu@bellsouth.net,
Office Phone No. 305-695-1112.
Hi Ellen! Great question. There are several factors that come into play with determining value...one being the bldg. Give me a call or stop by my office in Surfside. I can help. 786-704-8482.

Andre Shambley
District Manager
Real Living FSR Surfside
The smart move may be to rent it out for a year or two and then sell. Market values are increasing here, but rents are even more valuable. Basically, most rent compares to about a 10% annual return in the market or better... and when was the last time you received that in the stock market.
Hard to say for certain! Depends on The Building; Newer, Older, general condition, Updated kitchen and baths, etc.

You can search at our site under address, city, building name as well as by map, price or zip code.

Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker
Dear Ellen,

I am very familiarized with Surfside values however in order to do a proper estimate, it is important to know to which building you are referring and size of the unit.
You may contact me through the following data...

Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
305 205 4214 cell
Fax 1 866 213 5785
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Hi Ellen,
I would be glad to tell you the value of your property, but would require the exact address and square foot.to do the comps, the variables are much too varied to give a value without it. I am guessing it may be one of the Champlain Towers.
Feel free to email or call me directly and I will supply you with the information.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
What's the building/address and line/Square Footage? With this info I can pull the recently sold comps and tell exactly what it's currently worth.

Nicholas Robinson
Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential R.E.
20803 Biscayne Blvd. #102
Aventura, FL 33180
Office: 305-931-8266
Facebook @ "Nicholas Robinson Coldwell Banker"