Home Selling in Bessemer>Question Details

franwatkins9…, Home Seller in Charlotte, NC

I have a Townhouse in Alabama I am trying to sell through a short sale. I had to refinance last year due to the tenant moving out.

Asked by franwatkins914, Charlotte, NC Sat May 25, 2013

I am upside down on the property and need to sell it asap. My current tenant is moving out, I am ill and cannot handle the property anymore. I have contacted a few of the "webuyhouses.com" online sites and re waiting to hear back. Any other suggestions?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Fran,

My name is Mark Bennett--I am a professional mediator with Fortress Consultants. Our company can negotiate directly with YOUR LENDER to discuss reducing your loan for a loan modification. We have achieved a favorable result in 9 out of 10 cases.

OR we could conduct an evaluation and look at the possibility of buying your home from you so you don't have to worry any more about it--it really is up to you. It would be an honor to help you make an informed decision.

You may contact me at mark@fortressprivacy.com or call at 202.341.4959
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 31, 2013
One of my fellow agents has a company that helps homeowners who are facing foreclosure. He can sometimes help modify the loan, and also help work with the bank to get them to agree to do a short sale.
Where in AL is your townhome?
I would love to see if we can be of help.

Aaron Sims
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer