Home Selling in Longs>Question Details

William Ryan, Real Estate Pro in Longs, SC

I have a Home for sale and i want to post it on trulia!

Asked by William Ryan, Longs, SC Fri Jun 29, 2012

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9812-S-Highway-905-Longs-S…

Answers

1
If it is listed with a REaltor you can ask him or her to list it for you on Trulia, as a fore sale by owner though you cannot post the property on Trulia, sorry...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)