Home Selling in Mundelein>Question Details

Bob Maiocco, Real Estate Pro in 80439

I have a Buyer in Colorado with a unique home to sell in Mundelein, IL. I'm looking for a few best in class

Asked by Bob Maiocco, 80439 Wed May 20, 2009

agents to interview for a listing referral.

Answers

4
Bob,
I'd love to interview for the right to market your clients property. My team is with Koenig and Strey GMAC Real Estate and last year we were in the top 1% of GMAC agents nationwide for the number of deals we closed. We work with homes big and small, investment property and renters. The most powerful thing we have going for us is an extremely proactive marketing campaign designed to sell homes for the most money this market will allow. I don't know if we're the right agents for the job not having seen the home or met with your clients to find their needs, but if we get the opportunity to meet with them and see if our value and marketing line up with their goals and needs you won't find a better team to get the job done. We have cutting edge programs and have been coached by Brian Buffini and currently are students of By Referral Only. We are full time agents committed to servicing our customers so that they would gladly introduce us to the people they care about most. Check us out at http://www.TeamStodola.com (it's pretty basic) and feel free to call me at 847-736-3176 or e-mail me at MStodola@ksgmac.com. Whether or not this works out, I'd love to get your info and know the area you serve to put in my database in case I ever have someone needing help out your way.

Thanks Bob and good luck,
Mike Stodola
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 20, 2009
Bob,

If you are still looking for an agent to refer to, I'd like to offer my services and information. I've been marketing homes in Mundelein and the surrounding areas for the past 34 years. My office is in Libertyville, which is the town located just east and adjacent to Mundelein. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions. Best of luck.

Al Aronow
RE/MAX Suburban
847-557-8501 office
847-217-9545 cell
alaronowhomes@sbcglobal.net
alaronowhomes.com
Hi Bob,

I am an agent with RE/MAX Center in Grayslake--right next door to Mundelein and it is an area that I service. Because of how hard I work I have been able to put 11 transactions together so far this year in spite of a challenging market and I look forward to helping your clients get moved as well. You can reach me at 847-274-3591 to discuss a referral. You may also review a summary of the service I provide to my clients on my website at http://www.ScottPaulSellsHomes.com.

Bob,
I am an agent with Express Real Estate Group, Inc.
My wife Julia Schifrin is a broker and I am one of the agents. We live in Mundelein and own properties in the area. We know the market very well. Attentive personalized service to your buyer is guaranteed!
Please call me to discuss this referral and we'll be glad to list your client's house for sale.

Peter Schifrin
Realtor ®
Express Real Estate Group, Inc.
847 630 6843
pschifrin@gmail.com