Inpash, Home Seller in 33173

I have a 3 BDRM/2 BTH apart in Horizons West zip 33173 Would like to sell. Around how much can I sell it for?

Asked by Inpash, 33173 Tue Feb 21, 2012

It has really nice finishes and on 1st floor.

Answers

30
Hi my name is maruja GIL with Remax United Realty. Call me for a free comparable report. 305-575-2727 ext 261. I Work with a lot of investors and cash buyers ,I can gurarantee you to Sell it fast and within your price expectations.
Dear Maruja,
I have left several messages for you but have not heard back. Would like to ask you about this property I'm looking to cel. Thanks, Ingrid
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
That's correct. We are Transaction Brokers until we transition to either Buyer or Seller agent. We generally practice as Transaction Brokers because were not allowed to practice dual agency as it might be allowed in other states. Until then, they are our customers, not our client. A lot of Realtors here refer to they're customers as clients. If they only knew the trouble they could get in. And if you were to ask, most Realtors here in Miami don't even know the difference.
Let me do some math for you - a $100,000 condo can be financed now for less than $600 per month. The MLS shows units have rented for $1300 per month.

IF $1300 can cover your mortgage and some other expenses, you would be very smart to rent the unit instead of selling - even if you have to rent someplace else.

On the other hand, if $1300 cannot cover your mortgage and expenses, then it is time to consider a short sale if you're under water.

There are a bunch of other scenarios, and I may not have covered your exact situation. If you'd like to discuss, I'd suggest calling me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
Hello I am going the emails now and requests.... did you sell the property?
Lets talk and see the highest possible price.

Glad to help
Hello, just to know if you sold your home. I can help you. Just send me your address and i will do a CMA for you, i can tell you how much i can sell your home.
Thank you.
Hello Inpash, I have sold multiple units in Horizons West and I am working on a short sale right now over there. Let me know if you are still on the market......

Chris Camacho

RE/MAX Advance Realty
7220 Red Rd.
South Miami, FL. 33143
Hello Inpash,

Thank you for getting in touch with our team of realtors to help you in the sale of your apartment.

We went thru the recent sales in the same complex by square footage. Depends on the condition that your unit is in. The start asking price could be $105.000 dollars. If you send us your email we can send you the comparables for you to see and then decide if you want to sell it.

Please get in touch with us or send your email or phone number to comunicate .

God bless.
Maria Cancio
786-255-1970
Thomas Della Vecchia
305-710-6027
Irlen Cancio
786-238-3663

One Stop is all you need.!!!
Awaiting for your response.
If your property is still available, please give a call. I have investors looking to purchase apts
Hi Maria, I can help you with that. Just call me with the property add and i can help you doing a comparative market analysis in the area and let me help you to find the right buyer in a record time.
I speak Spanish

Maylin Vazquez
The Keyes Companky Realtors
Aventura. Fl
maylinvazquez@gmail.com
Hi Inpash,

I can only tell you that there is market for everything and every situation is different. We can always try to find the right buyer for your propety.Allow me to help you and you will see the results.

God bless.
Maria Cancio
One Stop Realty is all you need. !!!!!
786-255-1970
Have a local Realtor do a CMA for you, if you plan on listing it with them, they will often do this service for free, but if you plan on selling by owner then you may have to pay between $250 - $500 for the service.
Hi Inpash,

If you are interested in selling, I would be happy to assist you.

If you would like feel free to contact me for a free market evaluation of your home..

Stephanie Leon

786-664-7710
My name is Alejandra Alfonzo, I can help you sell your house.
My email ale.alfonzo@nexxosrealty.com
Inpash, Ready to sell?, let me help you.
Also correct: The opposite of Transaction Broker would be either Buyer or Seller brokerage. Dual agency would replace Transaction Broker but we can't do that here in Florida. I'm surprised that we don't hear more cases of Realtors getting in trouble here in Miami for using the wrong term, but you've got to remember that the level of understanding of the English language is equivalent amongst Realtors and customers so in most cases, the customer doesn't know the difference either.
I am very familiar with community because I have closed several transaction. The community is divided in two HOA's. Depending in what building is your unit will have an issue. Please contact me for more information.
Marco Torres, Miami Premier Realty • 305-903-3123
Anthony
Thanks for the frank answer. I do see many FL agents talk about fiduciary care and clients best interests when in fact they have a customer relationship not a client relationship. Worst yet, FL has presumed transactional brokerage so no discussion with consumer is required since it is presumed everyone understands to what extent they are getting represented. The only thing i would add is that the opposite of transactional brokerage is not dual agency, but designated agency.
To answer you question Inpash, when horizons association went into bankruptcy, it was turned over to a trust of the courts. This doesn't mean you can't sell your property, it just means that the process might be a little different. As I said before, when you publicly discuss the terms of the sale of your property that you might be willing to accept, you put yourself at a disadvantage. You should consider having a private conversation with myself or one of the professionals that answered your previous question. As Jeff mentioned, you should contact at least 3 Realtors to see who you might be comfortable with. I would recommend,

Maruja with RE/MAX United at 305-575-2727 ext 261
Nereida with FSR at 305 519-3199

or myself
Anthony DeNito with RE/MAX Advance Realty II at 305-323-5195
Does the default transactional brokerage model in FL mean that when a seller lists his condo with you you really are not representing them but the transaction? I know buyer agency is presumed transactional brokerage where that buyer doesnt get full fiduciary care as a client. You FL agents treat everyone like a customer, not a client, that is a huge difference. So does the listing agreement project transactional brokerage practicces or does it provide advocacy and full agency for the seller. Just asking.
As always! Interview at least 3 agents. Get their opinions and why they think the price. Also ask for a written marketing plan with specific dates when they will do certain things. Also a guarantee that if they don't, you have the option to cancel the listing with no cost to you! Keeps the playing field even!
I own the apartment free and clear. It has great upgrades, very modern and stainless steal kitchen. It is already rented and I have great tenants, but I would like to sell it. The problem is that the Association went bankrupt. It seems that none of you looked into it when I put the name of the complex so selling it won't be that easy. It would have to be cash sale most likely and I wouldn't like anything less than 115K.
So when can we meet so I can see your condo and discuss the best strategies for you to get it on the market & get it sold? I have openings on Friday 02/24/12 at 2PM or Saturday 02/25/12 at 1PM, which works better for you? You can call me at 305-546-5132 or email stevecepstein@gmail.com
Comps of this model, the 2/2+ Den or 3rd Bedroom have closed from $68000 to $99000 in the past 6 months. Your ultimate Sales Price will depend on the condition of your property. So, how would you rate it on a scale of 1 - 10 where 10 is a model perfect, totally updated & upgraded condo? Do you have a new Kitchen with wood cabinets, granite couinters & S S appliances? A new A/C? New bathrooms similarly upgraded & updated as the kitchen I described? Is the flooring updated & upgraded, eg. wood or tile floors? Or do you still have the standard improvements from the Builder (Lennar) when the complex was 1st built in the '80s? As financing for condos is also challenging these days (although I do have lenders who will consider them) do you own free & clear and are you willinig & able to offer Seller Financing terms to the buyers? Location is good & you can do nothing on that. However Price, Condition & Terms you can and it is the latter 2 that will detemine your ultimate sales price. So, when can we meet so I can get your home on the market and get it sold at the right price in the best perdio of time with the least inconvenience to you? Feel free to call or email me, Best Regards, Steve E
I just sold one under Short Sale for $70,000 but a buyer can pay $90,000 for a Regular Sale. Call me for more information. Also renting units in Horizon West for $1250 on excellent conditions completely updated.
Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
305•903•3123
The last one we sold was for 100K which is the higher price you can get.
Depends on the conditions of the unit.
Call me for more information.

Carlos Escamilla
Realty World Executive Homes.
305-300-8814
We represented the seller on this transaction.
Web Reference: http://www.soldbuyrent.com
The best way is to see comparables for Horizon West area in the last months and will give you and idea of what you can sell it for. But will help to sell fast how the property shows to a buyers.

I will be glad to help you to evaluate the best price to sell it and how to sell it faster. Im a realtor that work the Kendall Area for more than 10 years with local, foreign and investors buyers. My office is located minutes from the property.

Feel free to contact me for any additional information.

Wendy Read
Sun Realty Investments, Inc.
Cell : (305) 773-5935
Email: wendy@jwfloridahomes.com
I live and work in the West Kendall area for about 10 years. I'm very familiar with the prices in the Horizon West Condominium and have clients interested to buy. Let meet and talk about how soon you want to sell this property. I'll be waiting for your call.
Thank you for your time.

Manny Sterling
(305) 726 8370
Real Estate Empire Group
10200 NW 25th St suite A100
Miami, Fl, 33172
Hi Inpash. Please give me a call. When you considering selling or listing your home for sale, you might not want to discuss you price goals publicly. Give me a call so we can discuss it in private.

Anthony DeNito
RE/MAX ADVANCE REALTY II
305-323-5195
myrealtor@anthonydenito
NOBODY IN THE WORLD SELLS MORE REAL ESTATE THAN RE/MAX. NOBODY.
Inpash, if you have a little chance call at 305 519-3199, I'm available now. I know the association situation in Horizons and we can discuss price
Between 60-75k.
If you want to rent it call me at 786-624-7335.