Home Selling in Raleigh>Question Details

jfmorin, Home Seller in Raleigh, NC

I'd like to sell my current investment property. It is currently occupied and renting for $1,150 per month...see details...

Asked by jfmorin, Raleigh, NC Mon Oct 21, 2013

Located in North Raleigh, 27613. 2 Bed, 2 Bath condo, secured building.

Answers

11
If your tenant is willing to work with you, you can sell it as a package deal. The buyer must be willing to accept the current lease. I do have a few investor on hand. If you can contact me with detail info, I'd be glad to see if any of them is willing to purchase with an existing rental lease.

Jean
Re/Max Integrity
919-607-1931
Contact your local Realtor to help sell your property.
Email me the address and I'll take a look at it for you. Eric@OlsonRealtyGroup.info
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at pminore@fmrealty.com.
Give me a call.

Jim Howard
919.448.6111
I'm curious, why do you want to sell it? For investors, it will all depend on price, and most investors want a deal or prime location. When is the lease up? If you wait until the lease is up, you would also attract owner occupants. What is the percentage of owner occupants in the complex? Is it FHA approved? That makes a difference for many buyers. These are just some points to consider in terms of timing. What is the condition of the building? HOA financials?

Happy to chat if you want to.

Vivian Olkin, aka CrazyViv
Have you thought about your tax implications when you sell?

One of my specialties is 1031.exchanges to help investors save on taxes.

Sale of investment properties could see 35% to 50% tax
I would love to help you net the most money in the quickest amount of time. All you have to do is give me a call at 919-882-5644 or you can reach me by email at hniles@kw.com. You can also receive a FREE comparative market analysis on your home by going to http://www.nilespresidentialgroup.com

"We save you Money, Not give away your Money!"
You could visit my website at mansfield-realty.com to learn how much you could save in this process and still enjoy full service!
Is it by chance in Grove Barton condos? I am an agent in Raleigh and happy to answer any questions you might have.
Have you talked with a local realtor?