Home Selling in Cordova>Question Details

Nathan, Home Seller in Cordova, TN

I currently own a rental home in Cordova and would really like to get rid of it. I need help estimating the value and getting rid of it.

Asked by Nathan, Cordova, TN Tue Jun 26, 2012

My ex-wife and I own the home and we both just want rid of it. The property is in the Crossings at Shelby Farms. I have had trouble getting realtors to talk to me about it.

Answers

6
Hello Nathan,

If your are not able to sell your rental home for what you owe + realtor fees, then give us a call. We might have a solution for you.

Laura and Jason
WallaceTeamSellsMemphis.com
Nathan. What's your address? We're looking for a house in Cordova. We can contact directly.Please send me the detail at pavinee70@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Contact me and I'll see what I can do for you. Send me your address and let me know if you currently have renters in there.

Joshaner@kw.com
If you're not able to sell it conventionally--which in most instances would be the best choice--you might consider marketing it as a lease-option or lease-purchase. That'll broaden the market to include people who might not have considered purchasing, or might not currently be in a position to purchase.

If the property has a positive cash flow, there are plenty of investors who'd take the property.

I have thought of that option actually and considered it. A few issues though, one is finding an agent that will list it, let alone respond to my inquiries, and two, doesn't that usually favor the tenant? I would prefer to just sell it conventionally or to an investor.
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
The challenge in todays market and especially in some neighborhoods is that many owners are under water but don't have the availiable cash to payoff of the mortgage balance if you can't sell the property for what is owed. If that is the case in your situation, you might want to try a short sale. Many more lenders are working with owners of investment properties to complete short sales. You can visit my website to help answer any questions you might have. http://www.MemphisShortSaleTeam.com
Then is goes negatively on my credit as well as all associated with the loan correct?
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
Send me the address in an email or text at 9013383051 or hamzarealtor@gmail.com; I will send you a very detailed report about the property. No-obligation; I won't try to shove a contract down your throat :)